BOX1

Ok.... dumb question time

D

Dragon3

Jul 2, 2017
Long Beach, MS
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am sure this info is contained within these pages but I am trying to be a cheapskate and buy a used set of wheels and tires. Living on the gulf coast there are thousands of people who ride and nice used packages come up almost daily with the youngsters constantly swapping out for "the latest and greatest". I don't want to buy a set that will not for my 700. I have learned the difference in sra and irs I think so I guess my question is this:

If a buy a set of wheels off of a honda foreman/Rubicon as long as it has independent rear suspension it will work on my pioneer 700?

If it has a straight axle it will not?

Is there some type of off set I know to know about?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
D

Dragon3

Jul 2, 2017
Long Beach, MS
Ownership

1. 700-2
Currently I am looking at a set of 27" mudlites on 14" msa rims that are mounted to a foreman with irs

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes. Wheels from a IRS Honda will work. However. There are still some concerns.
Straight axle will also "fit", just they will stick out due to the wide offset.

1 - lugs on the ATV are 10mm while the 700 is 12mm. This means the holes may not be big enough. Yet, my rincon wheel did fit my pioneer 700.
2 - load rating. Wheels will be OK. But factory tires will not.

Good luck.
Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Currently I am looking at a set of 27" mudlites on 14" msa rims that are mounted to a foreman with irs

The size is no problem. It's the lug pattern that will determine if it will fit.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!