Okay, I got board yesterday

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Here in N.E.Michigan we are going into the “Oh-Hum” days of early winter. No snow yet just a lot of windy, cloudy and cold days. I decided yesterday to mess around with the Talon. First job was to get my new tires mounted and balanced. They were an early Xmas present from the wife, I told her I would wait until the 25th to unwrap them (I lied ) 😈 I stopped into a tire center and sure enough they had time to mount and balance them if I gave them an hour or two. With time to kill my next stop was a sign shop that does vinyl lettering. I asked them to print me up a sign to put on my rear window, they said no problem. While there I have been thinking of doing some type of graphics on my plain white hood, I can never leave well enough alone. So I purchased a roll of black and one of red vinyl. I picked up my tires went home and fired up the heater in my workshop and then commenced to go to work. Attached is a few pics of my different projects I manages to cross off my list of things to do. I think everything turned out pretty good!
078691FB BF12 4262 B5AA 5A806EEB0F8C
EBD22658 05FA 4787 A19A 6DD7DD94DE26
0311FA32 36A1 48AB 8A0B B493A972319A

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Looks good!
you must drive paved roads alot to want to balance your wheels?
We have hundreds of miles of two tracks around us but we either have to drive a couple miles on the payment to get to the trail heads or load it up on our trailer. I’d rather drive, it gives me a chance to let her rip!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We have hundreds of miles of two tracks around us but we either have to drive a couple miles on the payment to get to the trail heads or load it up on our trailer. I’d rather drive, it gives me a chance to let her rip!
Forgive me. i forget where your at, Alpena/Oscoda area?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks, right after high school I worked in a sign shop so I have always dabbled with graphic arts. Considering what I had to work with I thought it turned out pretty good but it’s always nice to hear other peoples options.😁
Looks good!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!