Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
If you go to the home tab and view the forums it is broken down by model and then broken down further by categorizes like tire and wheel and shop talk, and pics and photos. I my self also like to use the media tab to make my own folder and post pictures there!

Reactions: Geoff
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Correction forum tab instead of home tab at the top of the screen. I hope this helps you out!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
But.. I'm also working on a garage like feature where you can list specs and things like that. Maybe mid August!

Reactions: ohanacreek
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Oh ok sorry! Yep signature is how I added that stuff. and the signature does not have to be stuff you have done to your SXS, I just did that so if people saw it and said to themselves "I wonder how hard it is to install that super atv lift" they could know to ask me and I could say petty easy or whatever. You can put almost anything in there! Have fun

Reactions: ohanacreek
G

Geoff

Apr 25, 2015
Falling Rock,W.V.
If you go to the home tab and view the forums it is broken down by model and then broken down further by categorizes like tire and wheel and shop talk, and pics and photos. I my self also like to use the media tab to make my own folder and post pictures there!
I've got a lot of ?'s and don't know how to post them myself

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!