Online Accessories - front/rear bumpers have disappeared

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Three days ago I was compiling a *want/need* list of accessories for my pending Talon purchase. Front and rear bumpers were on that list and they were shown online in both steel and aluminum. Now, three days later, there are NO BUMPERS shown in the accessory listing for the Talon.

I purchased a 1000X yesterday, including the rear bumper. The local shop didn't have any front bumpers, but I figured I'd just order one myself, only to be surprised by this. Anyone know the backstory on the removal of said bumpers from the lineup?

Steve

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Three days ago I was compiling a *want/need* list of accessories for my pending Talon purchase. Front and rear bumpers were on that list and they were shown online in both steel and aluminum. Now, three days later, there are NO BUMPERS shown in the accessory listing for the Talon.

I purchased a 1000X yesterday, including the rear bumper. The local shop didn't have any front bumpers, but I figured I'd just order one myself, only to be surprised by this. Anyone know the backstory on the removal of said bumpers from the lineup?

Steve
Just guessing. But it looks like the items that are not in stock are missing from that page. Lower doors, upper doors and other items are also missing. Here is another page that shows all the accessories:
2019 Talon 1000X Accessories - Honda Genuine Accessories - Honda Powersports

Reactions: stellarpod
stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
B

Bigblue1

Feb 3, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just guessing. But it looks like the items that are not in stock are missing from that page. Lower doors, upper doors and other items are also missing. Here is another page that shows all the accessories:
2019 Talon 1000X Accessories - Honda Genuine Accessories - Honda Powersports
They removed the nerf bars on the R page early this week also and I called called Honda customer service and they told me that they were just making updates and he could still see them. When I got home that night I found the page you shared the link to and it was there but still not on another Honda web page that I normally look at. Customer service also told me that he was told that they was going to be publishing the winch instructions on the day I called 4/15 but still have not seen it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
They removed the nerf bars on the R page early this week also and I called called Honda customer service and they told me that they were just making updates and he could still see them. When I got home that night I found the page you shared the link to and it was there but still not on another Honda web page that I normally look at. Customer service also told me that he was told that they was going to be publishing the winch instructions on the day I called 4/15 but still have not seen it.
Geeks and lawyers and they can't communicate, control the world! May have to find a redneck to tell you how to do the install! HA!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!