No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't disagree at all.

Before my current half-ton, I had a '17 F350 PowerStroke SuperDuty Crew Cab 4x4. It's likely the only truck I wish I had never sold, but that also means I'd be paying $5/gal for fuel. It was my favorite vehicle when towing or hauling, but not when unloaded. Beyond that, that same truck I paid $79K for brand new would run me just under $98K today. These last few years have just made things stupid.

View attachment 373617
98k? 😳

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Ford owners must love company then! Them and Polaris have the best selling vehicles. 🔥
Never had any real issues with any of the 13 new Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury vehicles I've bought or leased since 2006.

Reactions: crewcabrob
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!