P1000 Out mudded by a can am def max

B

bullyx

Mar 20, 2016
new york
Ownership

1. 1000-5
rode great all day. Coming home and got hung up on middle of ruts due to getting crossed up. My bad. Followed a can am defender max limited after being winched out and got hung on the rut middle again as I watched the can am drive away. Sigh... disappointed as now I got sink money into her. Lol.. bigger tires. Just really surprised the bus got thru it...

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definitely driver error. I’m on 4” portals and 32’s and ride places Can am’s and Polaris’s with 35-40’s ride. They always look at me like I’m crazy when I go in but when I come out the other end they are impressed.

401E623F 4D03 45B8 8D32 1720EBD72186

advertisement
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Completely stock...also had full load of 5 people I may add

If you have a base machine, the Blackstones are pretty much worthless in the mud. Even the factory bighorns are an upgrade in traction over the base model tires.

Imo, a skid plate also helps. It helps from hooking mud and trash in the frame parts, but sucks for cleaning out.

Tires are the best bang for the buck and lots of throttle at the right time!

Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!