P700 Outback max

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Is anyone running outback max on there p700 i really like the tire but deep lugs just wondering if 700 can turn them in mud

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is anyone running outback max on there p700 i really like the tire but deep lugs just wondering if 700 can turn them in mud

I think that's going to depend on tiresize, what kind of mud, and how far past the axle you consider deep mud to start.

You're not gonna throw rooster tails with 28's or 30's, and if it's thick peanut butter clay it's gonna stop you anyway.

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Yeah I'm running 30 roctanes now turns them good but they don't have much grip to them think outback will be little to much had 28 zilla before may go with a 30 zilla try that need little more aggressive tire then the roctanes

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!