P500 p 500 softdoors

dls1966

dls1966

Mar 4, 2018
Kawkawlin Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I had ordered the Honda doors,but the free shipping went away because of the box size.Ron Ayers called and said the shipping would be $147.I'm happy with these so far.I need to wax the zippers.
I ordered my doors right from the Honda dealer and let them pay the shipping

Reactions: nctrailboss
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Like other said, be patient putting them on, don't tow with them, (lost one on side road), take off or use Honda cover. And more air comes through dash than around doors. Working on sealing that up now. I also mounted a Mr. Buddy, golf cart heater in the passenger floor and I am now toasty warm, diesel air heater with duct work next.

Reactions: GrnP500
Jnwit

Jnwit

Mar 2, 2019
Mediapolis, IA
Ownership

1. 500
Adding some more report now... second winter with doors. I've found air leaks at the top of my front windshield and stuffed pipe insulation there. Also at the back at roof to back window, again pipe insulation. More air in through reverse and 4x4 levers than doors. I installed a heater and this rig is great in the cold.

Reactions: nctrailboss

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!