Ownership

1. 1000-5

HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a saw mount started today. Not sure I like it but couldn't find a better spot. Anyone else like to Keep a saw handy?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looking good @HoundDog! You have been a busy man! Very nice work! Very clean! What's next?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Cummins pusher inspired me today
How's that? You must've seen the hole your woods put in my floorboard lol! Looking good! I agree with @Eltobgi youve been really busy.
Are you interested in testing a few of those goodies you just installed this weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How's that? You must've seen the hole your woods put in my floorboard lol! Looking good! I agree with @Eltobgi youve been really busy.
Are you interested in testing a few of those goodies you just installed this weekend
yes that's exactly what it was. and the fact that you have absolutely zero fear of drilling and cutting and modifying your $20k machine to better suit your likes and needs. I looked through some of you recent garage pics and off I went. You bet im interested in testing them out. I have been scouting out some swamps and rock crawling to keep us in the fun. You guys are allways welcome here, I also know some sweet camp sights near my place too. you coming out? There is also another way to drive in here that is not as grarly but it takes another hour or so on pave.

HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good! What material did you use?
Thanks, I found of piece of 1/8"ish plastic in my scrap pile and realized that it had come out of my Riding bag, it was the bottom to help keep its shape. The piece I found wasn't enough so I found the Bag and robbed the rest. It seems similar to the plastic the rest of the machine is made out of. I heated it with a heat gun and it bent 90s with ease. and used the plastic fasteners the machine is also put together with to hold it on

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
yes that's exactly what it was. and the fact that you have absolutely zero fear of drilling and cutting and modifying your $20k machine to better suit your likes and needs. I looked through some of you recent garage pics and off I went. You bet im interested in testing them out. I have been scouting out some swamps and rock crawling to keep us in the fun. You guys are allways welcome here, I also know some sweet camp sights near my place too. you coming out? There is also another way to drive in here that is not as grarly but it takes another hour or so on pave.

Well we will be out Friday then for sure!! I'd like to stay a little further in out towards you I'd like to get some good time in on the good stuff you have planned. It was b****en playing follow the leader last time most fun we've had riding with people. We love riding with you all looking forward to it!! Curious what all ya get done before we get there!

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking good @HoundDog! You have been a busy man! Very nice work! Very clean! What's next?
Not tooo busy, just farting around here and there on a zero budget, with lots of needs and wants. I have almost as much fun tinkering on it as I do driving ....Almost...Next is PDM,switches, and lights. Reverse lights first. Hope to get some tracks before the snow flies but not looking to promising.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!