P1k #2

HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bought a green one first, had a blast until the first skid plate inspection. Smashed the roll cage in pretty good and tweaked the entire cage. Walked away with bumps an bruises and a scared ego. Took two months of insurance to come through. We pulled the trigger for second time and got the delux. Waited another month for the metallic silver. Love it so much more. Way better than the non delux. So far I've added the super atv flip up windshield, seismic mirrors. And in the process of a bad ass aluminum two piece sound roof with racks and storage.I will post pics as soon as it's done

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome houndDog, seems like I've seen that pic before.

Can't wait to see what you do with the new one.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@
Bought a green one first, had a blast until the first skid plate inspection. Smashed the roll cage in pretty good and tweaked the entire cage. Walked away with bumps an bruises and a scared ego. Took two months of insurance to come through. We pulled the trigger for second time and got the delux. Waited another month for the metallic silver. Love it so much more. Way better than the non delux. So far I've added the super atv flip up windshield, seismic mirrors. And in the process of a bad ass aluminum two piece sound roof with racks and storage.I will post pics as soon as it's done

View attachment 21937
@HoundDog welcome!!! I'm really glad you signed up. I hope you know though joining this site gets costly because of all the ideas. Can't wait till you get pioneer back home from doing the roof so you get some great pics to everyone. We like photos!! Another fun weekend thanks for everything especially the gas, we wouldn't have made it back or at least as quickly!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Welcome houndDog, seems like I've seen that pic before.

Can't wait to see what you do with the new one.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

Joey you have seen that. This is my close friend from the deep woods in Idaho. Him and is family are awesome people and always generous. They've been there for us in many ways and are just outstanding people!
Please everyone give him a very deserved warm welcome he is one of the good guys!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

View attachment 21937

I forgot just how bad that 1000 looked. That picture doesn't even show it as much as the other. That was the worst hits I've seen on one yet. You can sure get around in the woods like nobody's business though

Sent from iPhone

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 21937
Welcome to the club!

GravelBat

GravelBat

Sep 5, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good to see you don't believe in garage queens and it looks like you ride in good company. First pic in your post is awesome, were you able to ride it back to camp like that?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Trying to get a cab and tracks on the new one before the snow flies

View attachment 21977
Welcome @HoundDog! Have you ever seen this video...
I would have to say it's the reason I went with the 1000 myself! Looking forward to hearing your reviews on them!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Judging by this video fender flares might be in order

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: sharp
HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good to see you don't believe in garage queens and it looks like you ride in good company. First pic in your post is awesome, were you able to ride it back to camp like that?
Yes it landed completely upside down and two of us we able to rock it back over

HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hmm. Having troubles loading photos to the site. Had an awesome day. Pulled the boat out of the lake today with no problem. Our boat launch is no joke so I was happy. Then went for a 60 mile round trip ride to town.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Roof is looking good

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice! Tunes and storage! You didn't say you were doing storage. I love the idea of the two piece roof. You guys will be able to get a lot in/out of your place! Im really impressed. I don't think many people realize how remote you live. That's going to be phenomenal!
Great to see pics of the animal back at home

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So @HoundDog when are we going to Pioneer some new trails for the RZR's to follow?? We want some more of the cedars! If we can't come up with some good video soon I'll have to post an old one!

Last edited:
HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So @HoundDog when are we going to Pioneer some new trails for the RZR's to follow?? We want some more of the cedars! If we can't come up with some good video soon I'll have to post an old one!
What are you up to this weekend? The forest service just closed my fav spot down for elk hunting season. But I don't think any rzrs would have Ben able to follow us through there.

Every time I drive the thing I'm wishing I had your e brake kit. Thinking about a snorkel too.

Got a call from the fab shop said my dog box is ready. Joy, two things that inject adrenaline into my veins at the same time.

Hit me up and let me know what your plans are for the weekend

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!