Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone! I’ve been lurking for a few weeks, so I thought I better post up here. We bought a 1000-3 trail a month or so ago to play and use on the farm. We grow cotton, wheat, and sorghum in west Texas. Raised a few cows in the past and the bride has a horse as well. The dealer had ordered the Honda windshield, roof, rear cab, and doors to go on it. Those were a big addition at the start, but they were on my list anyway. Got tires and wheels for it already…couldn’t help myself.

View attachment 363591
Welcome from NW Arkansas! NICE BUGGY!

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE Texas!! You gonna love that buggy!! And likely you'll love this site and its people! Lotta good folks here! Seems you've already got the hang of that search bar in the upper right of the header... This site has an unbelievable database of just about every subject you can think of regarding that P3 you got there!! Jump in and have some fun... These guys flat out can help you spend your money!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!