P500 P500 12 inch rims

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone know if the P500 12 inch rims are interchangeable with a 2013 Honda Foreman trx 500?

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
The Pioneer wheels have larger lug holes, and the rear wheels are a much different offset/backspace.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just sold my stock wheels and tires last week to a guy that planned to put them on a Honda FourTrax. Wonder if they're going to work for him?

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
The Pioneer wheels have larger lug holes, and the rear wheels are a much different offset/backspace.
Thanks for the info. Ordered some new Sedona Ripsaw tires and was going to put them on my Foreman 500 rims thinking they were interchangeable with the Pioneer 500. Appreciate it.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Correct the Honda side by sides and the ATV's have the same lug nut spacing but different stud size. You have to be careful on ordering spacers as well as there are tons of ATV spacers and only a few side by side spacers.

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yes the backspace on the solid axle foreman rear wheel, is pretty much opposite of pioneer 500. The bolt pattern is the same as mentioned. I wasn't aware of the stud size being larger on the pioneer 500 myself. I guess it's because of the Pioneer being heavier than the foreman.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!