Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Those rip saws look like good tires. I've heard a lot of good things about them.

Cool vehicle and what a nice back yard! Welcome to the club.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Creekrat

Creekrat

Sep 13, 2016
Eastern Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Those rip saws look like good tires. I've heard a lot of good things about them.

Cool vehicle and what a nice back yard! Welcome to the club.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"
Really like the Rip Saw tires super tough side walls keep them selfs clean .....however they throw rocks bad ... Great riding in Eastern KY lots of creeks and steep hill climbs the P500 is very suitable for this terrain

Reactions: JTW and joeymt33
J

JTW

Let's here it JTW
It's complete BS!!! There's no reason to just say... Oh, we're getting rid of coal! It's all about money and using "green" and "climate change" to steer the political and social narritive to fit an agenda. I'm all for taking care of the planet and doing what we can to make things better... But the powers at be don't want us burning coal because it's too cheap! The freak'n stuff was scrubbed so clean that a goat fart is more pollutant! Government uses the EPA to strangle those coal fired plants and get rid of it with bureaucracy and regulation. What pisses me off is they don't have a good substitute for it.. They decide to get rid of it before we have alternatives! It's typical of an efficient and bloated federal government make rash decisions that fit a narritive commons sense and the people be damned!

Creekrat

Creekrat

Sep 13, 2016
Eastern Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
It's complete BS!!! There's no reason to just say... Oh, we're getting rid of coal! It's all about money and using "green" and "climate change" to steer the political and social narritive to fit an agenda. I'm all for taking care of the planet and doing what we can to make things better... But the powers at be don't want us burning coal because it's too cheap! The freak'n stuff was scrubbed so clean that a goat fart is more pollutant! Government uses the EPA to strangle those coal fired plants and get rid of it with bureaucracy and regulation. What pisses me off is they don't have a good substitute for it.. They decide to get rid of it before we have alternatives! It's typical of an efficient and bloated federal government make rash decisions that fit a narritive commons sense and the people be damned!
Yeah it had drained the area I live erverone had a job making 50-100,000 a year in the coal industry now I only know about 6 people that has a job to do with coal. Natural gas jobs pay well but there's not enough to go around

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!