Check this out....
E62373BB C540 4632 99DF A2E7DAC4C879

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well seeing how the 700 is basically at rev limit at its top speed. I dont see how this would work without raising the rev limiter on the motor. Even with that you might get 5 more mph. But thats probably pushing it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well seeing how the 700 is basically at rev limit at its top speed. I dont see how this would work without raising the rev limiter on the motor. Even with that you might get 5 more mph. But thats probably pushing it.

^^^ This.
I'd be surprised if you get 5, since I thought it actually was a rev limiter. And I don't want to mess with the best feature of those 2 machines by revving them to the moon.

Another thing....a lot of people say they have good tunes, but as @Alan_Vander will tell you, the Morris guy will tell you he can heal the blind, but won't give you so much as a shred of data to back it up, and gets defensive when you ask.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
^^^ This.
I'd be surprised if you get 5, since I thought it actually was a rev limiter. And I don't want to mess with the best feature of those 2 machines by revving them to the moon.

Another thing....a lot of people say they have good tunes, but as @Alan_Vander will tell you, the Morris guy will tell you he can heal the blind, but won't give you so much as a shred of data to back it up, and gets defensive when you ask.
Thats just zachary iv never talked to jordan. But i believe the 14s and 15s it is the rev limiter. Thats why those models actually do 45-46 mph while the others do what im seeing alot on fb is 43. Could just be the 14s im not sure i know we had a discussion about it before on here with the guy that put the rincon gearset in and 14 ecu to get i believe 55 out of his but aint heard much from him since about it. A tune would be nice but they are single thumpers. And i want hp gain numbers and a dyno sheet to back it up before i ever buy a tune. Now if you want more power check out the rincon sled pullers. They were doing some back yard stuff and going to 55hp on a 650 rincon.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thats just zachary iv never talked to jordan. But i believe the 14s and 15s it is the rev limiter. Thats why those models actually do 45-46 mph while the others do what im seeing alot on fb is 43. Could just be the 14s im not sure i know we had a discussion about it before on here with the guy that put the rincon gearset in and 14 ecu to get i believe 55 out of his but aint heard much from him since about it. A tune would be nice but they are single thumpers. And i want hp gain numbers and a dyno sheet to back it up before i ever buy a tune. Now if you want more power check out the rincon sled pullers. They were doing some back yard stuff and going to 55hp on a 650 rincon.

I thought they were in it together?

@spifyd is the turbo guy. Lot of good info in that thread, and I wish he would chime in on occasion. As you said, some stuff has changed so don't know how much is applicable to my 2020.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I mean he does have a point though. There are 3 gearsets but what hes claiming is no different than what spyfid did with a tune and he only got 55 i believe on gps. Maybe 60 we accounted it to the difference in the rincon diffs vs the pioneer diffs. But never really checked. Either way you sacrifice. Either lose top end or lose bottom end.

Reactions: Mudwing and William
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I mean he does have a point though. There are 3 gearsets but what hes claiming is no different than what spyfid did with a tune and he only got 55 i believe on gps. Maybe 60 we accounted it to the difference in the rincon diffs vs the pioneer diffs. But never really checked. Either way you sacrifice. Either lose top end or lose bottom end.

This top end speed baffles me, we have a P1 and a lot of people ask me how fast it will run, I reply, I don't know, don't care, fast enough for us, we don't ride in the dunes, we ride in the rocks and trees, lucky to average 8 mph?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
This top end speed baffles me, we have a P1 and a lot of people ask me how fast it will run, I reply, I don't know, don't care, fast enough for us, we don't ride in the dunes, we ride in the rocks and trees, lucky to average 8 mph?
Thats my thoughts but for a machine to be versatile over any terrain with a few mods is really the end goal. I really dont know what these can handle rpm wise havent paid it no mind. But i imagine like most vehicles you could get 10% more out the motor before its starts to be really on the brink of blowing up.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thats my thoughts but for a machine to be versatile over any terrain with a few mods is really the end goal. I really dont know what these can handle rpm wise havent paid it no mind. But i imagine like most vehicles you could get 10% more out the motor before its starts to be really on the brink of blowing up.

HA!

Reactions: William
advertisement
N

Newbluesparky

Jun 7, 2020
Jonesboro Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I would really like something like a sub transmission or an overdrive, so when you are out on the highway and do not need that much power you can get to 55ish to keep up with traffic. ( I know I should have bought a P1000 🙂)

JoshC

JoshC

Jun 7, 2020
NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’d like more HP/TQ, care less about going faster than 35mph or 40.

Reactions: Mudwing
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good news @Alan_Vander, you can get one of their tunes and just rev to 15,000 rpm. If you can get off the banned customer list.

Screenshot 20200903 1347312

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good news @Alan_Vander, you can get one of their tunes and just rev to 15,000 rpm. If you can get off the banned customer list.

View attachment 222368
Yeah i seen that. Lol funny how they didnt know mine doesnt have a speed limiter its just motor rev limiter for my model

Reactions: Mudwing
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’d like more HP/TQ, care less about going faster than 35mph or 40.
You could do the 500 gears if you have the 700. Itll drop your top speed back to 35-38 ish when you bang 45 on speedo but itll pull 30s like stock tires minus rotating weight change of coarse

Reactions: TripleB and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!