P700 P700 Modifications and Accessories...OH NO, I THINK I"M FINISHED

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just a few pictures I thought I'd share...
1st one is the new Pro Armor Sound Bar....Just testing it out before installing it on the Bar...Really impressed with the big sound from a small package...it will be perfect for my needs. I hope it holds up well.
2nd picture is the hole in dash I cut for my switch panel. This was not hard to do, just need to take your time and get the size correct.
3rd picture is where I just sat the switch panel in the hole so you could kinda see what it will look like when done.
I have a lot of wiring to do for my accessories that I will be using the switch panel for.
I will post pics as I complete a project....

IMG 0548
IMG 0549
IMG 0561

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
A couple more pics as the mods continue....
1st pic is my plate to mount and route my wires back to from my accessories and then to my switch panel or to a keyed power source depending on what it is..
2nd pic ... my new SAFEGLO red white and blue LED whips..

Saturday should bring more progress .... I will post pics..

IMG 0575
IMG 0576 1

Last edited:
Reactions: jinx and allgm1
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Looks good so far @Deluxe700 , make sure you run some extra wires from the front to under the seat for future use. I ended up doing it twice as I only ran what I needed the first time.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looks good so far @Deluxe700 , make sure you run some extra wires from the front to under the seat for future use. I ended up doing it twice as I only ran what I needed the first time.

Hey that's a good idea.. I didn't even think about that.....THANKS !!

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
OK, Made a little more progress today....
1st Pic is the installed switch panel
2nd Pic is the wire routing and plate under the hood
3rd Pic is the battery area

Yes the battery is not stock..it's a MOTOBATT. It has the higher aH rating. It is still for the Pioneer 700, but is just a more robust battery, and the Pioneer 700 charging system is a very good one, so this should be a good choice in batteries for anyone with a 700. It has the dual terminals, so you don't have everything on just 2 terminals...easier to work with. The only things hooked to the battery are..The Pro Armor Sound Bar and the 10 Ga wires that go to the terminal blocks under the hood, 30 amp fuse. And of course a battery tender pigtail.

The switch panel has a accessory plug, USB plugs, LED volt meter, and 6 switches. I use the switches so far for my LED safeglo 4 foot whips, Cargo LED light, ect.

All connections are soldered, with heat shrink tubing (double heat shrink in some places. All wires are routed thru either nylon material loom, or plastic wire loom. Zip tied to the main wire harness on the machine and routed to the hood.

Not in the pics are "unseen" RED LED's above the grill, for a red glow from the grill...this is hooked up as a "key on only" feature.
Also, and interior white LED mounted just below the power outlet pointing toward the floor for a little interior glow. this is hooked up as a "key on only" feature. I used the accessory sub harness for the key on power supply.

I have A LOT of cleanup and double checking, but I was wore out after doing all this today...but I'm pleased so far..

IMG 0580
IMG 0582
IMG 0583

Reactions: jinx and trigger
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
It looks really well done....
You get a";)Pass" for the whips cause their red, white and blue.
I wished I would have gone with 6 rockers switches.....

Reactions: Deluxe700
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks,
I got my EMP front bumper in on Friday, to match the EMP rear bumper I've already installed... I hope to get the front put on next week. Other than that, I think I'm about done with the major stuff.

I do still have to install the "snorkel your atv" snorkel kit, to move the air intake out of the dust. Lots of dust here in Arkansas. I also will move the vent lines for the front and rear diffs and the gas tank vent and radiator fan vent. The radiator vent and front diff vent will be connected together via a "T" connector (note: the front diff and radiator vent hoses are different sizes so you have to get your "T" connector to match those sizes), and then it will be ran as a single vent tube to the top of the ROPS frame. The rear diff and gas tank vent will be ran to the top of the snorkel as it provides a spot for these 2 vents.

Lots of fun doing the Mods and making it your own...

Reactions: trigger
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I want to do a snorkel too just for clean air.Non submarine here
I don't like my beer cans muddy..,
Right now I have 3 air cleaners to change out...
We just hit the dusty times. And that's a lexan windshield nightmare

Reactions: Deluxe700
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
A few more pics .... updates

Pic 1 is the completed Dash... Switch Panel, RAM mount cell phone holder, and SAE connector for plugging in the Battery Tender, or whatever.
Pic 2 is the new side mirrors. I really like the way they mount and the heavy construction and the easy adjustment with no vibration in the mirror when running...they will also fold in if you hit something.... I think they are made by Seizmik.
Pic 3 is ..........Just Because it looks Cool....haha

IMG 0590
IMG 0593
IMG 0597

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don't have any pictures of this yet, but I am SO HAPPY with these I wanted to share... I upgraded my headlight bulbs, as we all know when you add a light bar ( I will have pictures of that soon too) the headlights look so bad and yellow compared to the LED light bar. I found ON THIS SITE HONDASXS.COM somewhere that these bulbs were a good choice for headlight replacement to LED. These bulbs are great and match the LED light bar perfectly.
I've used them for a few days with no problems or issues so I hope they hold up as good as they look.
I hope it's OK to add a link to the AMAZON page.
SUGERYY Extremely Bright High Power 50W 6000K 881 889 CREE LED Headlight Bulbs for DRL Day Running Light or Fog Lights Xenon White

Amazon.com: SUGERYY Extremely Bright High Power 50W 6000K 881 889 CREE LED Headlight Bulbs for DRL Day Running Light or Fog Lights Xenon White: Automotive

Last edited:
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey...More updates ...

Pic1 - The new light bar and updated headlight bulbs to match... Love the headlight bulbs (link above).
Pic2 - Another look at the light bar and headlight ...and the Red led's behind the grill
Pic3 - Just the full machine
Pic4 - A picture from the rear ...I like to show @swsebek the red,white, and blue "whippy" lights...HE LOVES THEM
Pic5 - The LED interior light for foot well light.

Any questions, just ask...

IMG 0601
IMG 0602
IMG 0603
IMG 0605
IMG 0606

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got my Snorkel on Today...It's a "snorkel your atv" snorkel and vent kit, with the warrior riser. Got it all installed and now since the air intake is way up high, I installed a K&N Filter with outerwear cover. I extended the Fan vent line and front diff vent line as well as rear diff vent line and gas tank vent line. All vents now way up high.
I took for a test ride...Yes there is a little more intake noise if you "get after it". Not bad, and sounds good. This could be my imagination, but I really do think I feel a seat of the pants difference in power. it does seem to "jump" off the line a little better and when your at cruising speed and punch it, it may react a touch better...
At any rate, I did this mod specifically for CLEANER air over the stock air intake location. I think it will serve this purpose with the new location of the snorkel. I don't plan on going thru deep deep water, but since the vent line extension came with the kit, I went ahead and extended them.
This is an easy mod to "put back" to stock if you decide you don't like it. Since you do have to cut the stock intake housing, I bought a new OEM intake housing (18 dollars) just in case I have to or want to switch it back to stock...or if I need to take it back in for warranty work.
If you have any questions, just ask...Pictures to follow soon..

G

General

Jul 19, 2017
Halifax,NS
Ownership

1. 700-4
Very nice mods

Where did u get the switch panel from or the Name?

Also the rear red lights what are those kids

Thx

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey @General ,
Here is the switch panel from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MFCIAKM/?tag=sxsweb24-20
IZTOSS Waterproof 6 Gang LED blue Marine Boat on-off Rocker Switch Panel with power charger 12V Voltmeter and 4.2A dual USB socket for Marine Boat Car Rv Vehicles Truck
The Rear Light Bar is called "hitchliter"...www.hitchliter.com
It is made of heavy metal. I used a double receiver with the light bar on top and a shackle on the bottom. The light bar is really strong and very bright...I have used these for years so I know they are reliable for off road vehicles.

Hope that helps...

Reactions: swsebek
Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don't have any pictures of this yet, but I am SO HAPPY with these I wanted to share... I upgraded my headlight bulbs, as we all know when you add a light bar ( I will have pictures of that soon too) the headlights look so bad and yellow compared to the LED light bar. I found ON THIS SITE HONDASXS.COM somewhere that these bulbs were a good choice for headlight replacement to LED. These bulbs are great and match the LED light bar perfectly.
I've used them for a few days with no problems or issues so I hope they hold up as good as they look.
I hope it's OK to add a link to the AMAZON page.
SUGERYY Extremely Bright High Power 50W 6000K 881 889 CREE LED Headlight Bulbs for DRL Day Running Light or Fog Lights Xenon White

Amazon.com: SUGERYY Extremely Bright High Power 50W 6000K 881 889 CREE LED Headlight Bulbs for DRL Day Running Light or Fog Lights Xenon White: Automotive
I have the same machine. Know exactly what your taking about adding light bars and seeing that yellow tint. How easy/hard is the install on these lights?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!