P700 wont move

C

Corybr1

Jul 16, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey everyone, I have a problem. I have a p 700 with 400 miles on it. After sinking it last weekend, it wont move when I put it in gear. I have changed the oil 5 times and it was looking good using cheap 10w 30 oil. So I ran it down to my buddy house and ran it back. It was bogging down at 30mph. I'm sure I put to much oil in it at that point. When I got home, took off the exhaust, cleaned it really well. I changed the oil again (3qts), new oil filter, new air filter. Started it up, sounds like it's switching into gear but wont move when giving throttle. I checked solenoid A and B, A was clogged with dirt. I flushed A and B. I haven't checked the linear solenoid but I will today. Any ideas?? Hopefully I didn't burn my clutch up.

Reactions: TxDoc and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!