• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Talon Paddle tire question

Discussion in 'General Talon 1000 Discussion' started by fartsalot, Oct 1, 2019.

1. fartsalot

fartsalot Member

Ownership:
    Talon X
    What is the widest tire I can mount on a 15x7 wheel.

Secondly,,,, will a 32 inch tire take up too much HP as compared to a 30 inch tire.

I'm having trouble finding a paddle for the size wheel I want run in the rear.

2. PaulF

PaulF Member

Ownership:
    Talon R
    You can probably get away with a 12 inch wide tire on a 7 inch wheel.

I run 28X13X14 on a 14X8 Rim on the rear and I would not go any bigger than that unless you are near sea level, the Talon just barely has enough power to push the 28's at 5500 feet.

The tire has "10 inch wheel" stamped right on it but I didn't see that until after everything was ordered and delivered. They fit and work just fine on the 8 inch wheels...

20190831_202946.jpg 20190831_202958.jpg

20190831_203101 - Plate Covered.jpg

dilligaff82 likes this.