mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm trying to decide between this or the concours plate....PBR said they will cut whatever I want and concours hasn't gotten back to me. Building my own would save 50-100 bucks but wont be nearly as cool as the concours plate......

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Greg can be a little slow sometimes, but he'll get back to you. Especially if you shoot him a second email haha!
His work is excellent though.. worth the wait.

Reactions: Cuoutdoors and BWAF
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here's the Concours plate. Very tidy, and freakin DONE. Plus it looks really good..

IMG 3627 IMG 3622 IMG 3623 2

I don't know if he's done a DLX Pioneer yet.. You'd just have to send him your warning plate & then tell him how you want your switches marked etc.. plus, if there's room, what script you want on it.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here's the Concours plate. Very tidy, and freakin DONE. Plus it looks really good..

View attachment 85345 View attachment 85346 View attachment 85347

I don't know if he's done a DLX Pioneer yet.. You'd just have to send him your warning plate & then tell him how you want your switches marked etc.. plus, if there's room, what script you want on it.
So does he give you a plug to wire in so you can unplug the panel and pull it out?

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement
concoursgreg

concoursgreg

Aug 31, 2018
Ohio
Went to your website and see switch plates for Yam but nothing for Honda. Have a 2016 P1k5

We're working on getting that section up. There will be a ton of options on the panels, so it takes a little time to get everything setup.

If you have any questions you can just get in touch with us via the phone or contact form on the website.

Thanks,
Greg

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We're working on getting that section up. There will be a ton of options on the panels, so it takes a little time to get everything setup.

If you have any questions you can just get in touch with us via the phone or contact form on the website.

Thanks,
Greg
can you make a Le switch plate with 8 switches and only one volt meter? Evidently the newer battery isolators have one display with both meter readouts on it. I guess to leave more room for switches lol

concoursgreg

concoursgreg

Aug 31, 2018
Ohio
can you make a Le switch plate with 8 switches and only one volt meter? Evidently the newer battery isolators have one display with both meter readouts on it. I guess to leave more room for switches lol

No problem.

Reactions: BWAF
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was looking for a switch plate the other day and stumbled across this place on the interwebs. Turns out they are just a couple hours north of me here in Missouri. They had a couple generic plates for the pioneer 1000 but not what i wanted. Called them up told them what i needed on a Tuesday...had my panel by Saturday. Excellent service and a quality product.
Honda Pioneer
View attachment 85195 View attachment 85196
Who knew, they are 20 minutes from my door! I’ll be getting my switch plate from them.

Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm trying to decide between this or the concours plate....PBR said they will cut whatever I want and concours hasn't gotten back to me. Building my own would save 50-100 bucks but wont be nearly as cool as the concours plate......

I just bought the concours plate and with the fuse block and it’s bad ass simple to install and wire up

S

ScottfromIN

Jun 27, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@concoursgreg are the 1000-5 plate options out yet. Just checked your website and didn't see any Honda switch plates listed. Thanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!