P1000 Peak colors in Michigans UP

Riverrat

Riverrat

Jul 3, 2016
UP of Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Almost 3 weeks late this year but very pretty now.

IMG 2616 IMG 2628

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow riverrat that lower pic just makes me want to ride at 10mph and get lost permanently. Those are beautiful pictures!! Looks so peaceful

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like balls to the wall riding and technical a lot but sometimes with scenery you need to slow down and enjoy it and that sure as heck is that! Reminds me of the movie cars when they're just driving splashing through the leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
Man, wish my family could make it. Next year it's getting done for sure, should be better equipped to get it done!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That picture is Spectacule Lake with Lake Superior and Canada in the background, near Brimley Mi.

Ben there! Beautiful place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That picture is Spectacule Lake with Lake Superior and Canada in the background, near Brimley Mi.
I normally ride Northern Wisconsin, and always was curious about riding in the U.P. Is there a lot of nice trails in the U.P.? Well marked?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gorgeous. We've been riding quite a bit lately as well checking out the colors here in Northwest Wisconsin. The up has hundreds of miles of trails much like Wisconsin. We haven't made it up there yet, but I'm planning for it next year sometime.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Riverrat

Riverrat

Jul 3, 2016
UP of Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The UP has a lot of State forest land, lots of logging roads which is open for riding, some marked routes and getting better each year, this UTV riding is great for the economy, but you can ride anywhere just bring your GPS. The UP also has a lot of National Forest land and that is a different story, they don't like ATV and UTV's, they have some marked trails but in most cases you can't get off of them and go exploring, some open trails will just dead end with a sign not open to ATV's, open for snowmobile's but not atv, very confusing, and not good for the economy. Hopefully this will change in the future, this UTV riding is getting huge here in Michigan, much like the snowmobiling which is a very short season in the past few years.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!