Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I haven't been here in a while to stir things up in a while, so I thought I would drop in and say Happy Trails! You fricken ants! HA! For those that don't know my antics, when the site would get slow, I would come to the P5 forums and slander the P5 and people would come out of the wood work like ants! The P5 owners sure did liven things up! HA!

Last edited:
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Go easy on Smitty. He gets this way every so often, when he's been standing too close to the microwave. He also claims to be a plumber, but we know most folks in Arkansas don't have indoor plumbing. That is actually pretty smart. He can stay on unemployment.
:)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Go easy on Smitty. He gets this way every so often, when he's been standing too close to the microwave. He also claims to be a plumber, but we know most folks in Arkansas don't have indoor plumbing. That is actually pretty smart. He can stay on unemployment.
HA! That's pretty good! Been working all day on a snow melt system quote, we've come a little farther than that for a area that gets maybe two snows a year, go figure. Looks like it will run $ 70,000 to $ 75,000 for the side walks and zones for the drive way, all automatic.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Probably standing on the microwave trying to fetch another beer from the freezer

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Photo Of Atom Ant

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I always thought he got caught up in the jumper cables between a John Deere and Massy Ferguson and shorted out one of his lobes.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!