P1000 Picked up my new 2021 Pioneer 1000-5 Yesterday

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fixt. Dude, there's no 'some' about it. :oops:
Well, in all fairness to the distaff side, there's a few of 'em out there, my wife of over 50 years included, who are just gems when it comes to their man's spending. I told this story here before, but when I severely damaged my Husky (airplane in avatar), with no hull insurance, that evening she gently asks, "So, what color is the new one going to be?". It don't get no better than that. :)

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
My search did not take near as long as I thought it would. Started calling around about new one's back in December but all the dealers had same story, we can put you on a waiting list. Then I started looking at used one's..... wow, I was amazed at what prices the used one's were going for. Kept searching FB Marketplace each morning when I was enjoying my first cup of coffee. Two weeks ago yesterday, there was post for a new 2021, white 1000-5 deluxe. That is the color and model I really wanted. I was a bit apprehensive since the post was on FB but I called the number. Sales guy answered right away. Told him I was interested in the white 1000-5 and he walked out to see if it was still available and it was. Told him to work out a drive out cost with adding windshield, roof and front/rear bumpers. Took him about 20 minutes to call me back with price. I gave him my CC info for a deposit. Took a few days for the accessories to arrive. Drove over yesterday morning, took all of 15 min to do paperwork, gave them a check and we loaded up and came home. This dealer was just 100 miles from my house. Now the fun begins !

First thing I did this morning was remove all the netting (I felt like I was in a fish net when sitting in it !). Next, I had some mirrors I had bought for my old Cub Cadet and never installed. They fit perfectly. Looks like I'll have to adjust the turf mode/2WD cables as it won't go in to turf mode, but that looks to be an easy adjustment and will do that tomorrow.

View attachment 316355
What's the story with the full-sized Texas license plate?

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
My search did not take near as long as I thought it would. Started calling around about new one's back in December but all the dealers had same story, we can put you on a waiting list. Then I started looking at used one's..... wow, I was amazed at what prices the used one's were going for. Kept searching FB Marketplace each morning when I was enjoying my first cup of coffee. Two weeks ago yesterday, there was post for a new 2021, white 1000-5 deluxe. That is the color and model I really wanted. I was a bit apprehensive since the post was on FB but I called the number. Sales guy answered right away. Told him I was interested in the white 1000-5 and he walked out to see if it was still available and it was. Told him to work out a drive out cost with adding windshield, roof and front/rear bumpers. Took him about 20 minutes to call me back with price. I gave him my CC info for a deposit. Took a few days for the accessories to arrive. Drove over yesterday morning, took all of 15 min to do paperwork, gave them a check and we loaded up and came home. This dealer was just 100 miles from my house. Now the fun begins !

First thing I did this morning was remove all the netting (I felt like I was in a fish net when sitting in it !). Next, I had some mirrors I had bought for my old Cub Cadet and never installed. They fit perfectly. Looks like I'll have to adjust the turf mode/2WD cables as it won't go in to turf mode, but that looks to be an easy adjustment and will do that tomorrow.

View attachment 316355
welcome from Ohio

Reactions: Lady01
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
New here, first post... Same with me that Tejun did on search. Walked into dealership just in time to find out a 2021 Delux was on the way in. Plopped the down payment down without hesitation. Putting my add on list together just enough to getter out the door. Most gadgets will go on later. Should arrive within days. Can't wait to start into the $$$ pit.
What a way start out. Luck is on my side. Pics when picked up.
welcome from Ohio

Reactions: Smitty335
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Picking up my new 2021 Red Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe on Saturday from local dealer. Added accessories: hard top roof, superatv windshield, wiper, rear view mirror, seizmik gun rack, and seizmik bed extender. Additional upgrades ready to install: seizmik side view mirrors, plug and play turn signal kit with horn, hazards, and lighted license plate, plug and play auto reverse light bar for the rear, and high beam light bar for the front. DOT approved tires and rims arrived today. Looking forward to the fun!
welcome from Ohio

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!