swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’ve never rode with this style of machine. I’m excited to see it go. Might be better than we all think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree,

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
if you are quite enough you can hear the axles popping already
;)

20180220 182522

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Royal Blue is what I consider to be very tame, however one good rock hit on that gearbox and I don't think it will survive.
You may be right. Im not really concerned about the portals though. Im concerned about balljoints breaking, and the aftermath of balljoints breaking. I also dont want to be a burden to a group of riders if my stuff breaks. Im definetly bringing all my stock stuff with me, and my 30's. So if a portal does break, i might could spend a few hours throwing the stock stuff back on at camp and possibly salvage the weekend. If it ends up being a pain in the rear with the portals on there, i will just take them off for future Pioneer Takeovers.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You may be right. Im not really concerned about the portals though. Im concerned about balljoints breaking, and the aftermath of balljoints breaking. I also dont want to be a burden to a group of riders if my stuff breaks. Im definetly bringing all my stock stuff with me, and my 30's. So if a portal does break, i might could spend a few hours throwing the stock stuff back on at camp and possibly salvage the weekend. If it ends up being a pain in the rear with the portals on there, i will just take them off for future Pioneer Takeovers.
I think you'll be fine. Just take it slow in the real rocky parts. There's more ruts than anything usually.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I think you'll be fine. Just take it slow in the real rocky parts. There's more ruts than anything usually.
Sounds good plumber32. As i mentioned in the past, i think the wife and i are gonna be looking to ride with the laid back crowd lol. We are flatland mudders down here. This will be new to us. Well, i did ride the Hatfield McCoy trails out of Gilbert W.V. with a group of buddies from work several years ago. That was on a stock kawasaki 360 prarie 4x4, not a P5 with portals and 35s lol. Also, my wife has never rode anywhere like this. We are in the swamps and mudholes when we ride, this will be different.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds good plumber32. As i mentioned in the past, i think the wife and i are gonna be looking to ride with the laid back crowd lol. We are flatland mudders down here. This will be new to us. Well, i did ride the Hatfield McCoy trails out of Gilbert W.V. with a group of buddies from work several years ago. That was on a stock kawasaki 360 prarie 4x4, not a P5 with portals and 35s lol. Also, my wife has never rode anywhere like this. We are in the swamps and mudholes when we ride, this will be different.

you'll have fun

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!