Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You may be right. Im not really concerned about the portals though. Im concerned about balljoints breaking, and the aftermath of balljoints breaking. I also dont want to be a burden to a group of riders if my stuff breaks. Im definetly bringing all my stock stuff with me, and my 30's. So if a portal does break, i might could spend a few hours throwing the stock stuff back on at camp and possibly salvage the weekend. If it ends up being a pain in the rear with the portals on there, i will just take them off for future Pioneer Takeovers.
It will be ok. There were only a few break downs from certain people on here that like to "send it" frequently. The majority of breakdowns were cut or broke bead tires.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It will be ok. There were only a few break downs from certain people on here that like to "send it" frequently. The majority of breakdowns were cut or broke bead tires.
Haha cool. I will be in chill mode just going with the flow. I dont wanna be that far from home giving it hell. I will save that for the local muddin places around home. :)

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
54cb9101d829023d85190a446ec25578

700-4 here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Lord bring that blue box of axles for @JTW Been working on axle changes over the winter. Got it down to 15 mins.

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Does anyone know the exact trails you use from motel to Royal Blue.Ive been there several times and know from motel you take 12 which is cell tower Rd.Can you hit 10 off of it and follow around to it.Or 12 ,8,15,13, to 27.All help appreciated.Ive got map from last ride and was looking for easiest way there.Thanks

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!