Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I’m pretty sure I was behind you in second place for that ride, isn’t that correct? @Hondasxs
Yep.
Could had done better but I was driving 1 handed and really didn't want to splash my camera.
Doing it again full speed on a hot summer day would be sweet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t know how steep and long the trails your talking about are but I have a trail in Cape Breton that is on at least a 45 degree angle with rocks and roots coming out of it and the 500 has no problem making it up, and going down is as much fun, just put her in L and watch her crawl. My brother’s RZR won’t do that. He’s jealous. It will make it up but coming down is full on brakes without letting the belt freewheel. I love my 500.
Caper
I loved my p500 too! It did everything I ever needed it to, except haul me my wife and 2 kids safely and comfortably... I was a little rough on it and it was starting to have a few problems... Alcohol made me abuse her!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I loved my p500 too! It did everything I ever needed it to, except haul me my wife and 2 kids safely and comfortably... I was a little rough on it and it was starting to have a few problems... Alcohol made me abuse her!
Alcohol will do that. Haha. My kids are moved out and it’s just me and my wife. My daughter loves the bike. She wants it in my will. Haha. I want a aluminum skid plate but other than that she’s been great. I eventually want a locker, but so far so good.
Caper

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alcohol will do that. Haha. My kids are moved out and it’s just me and my wife. My daughter loves the bike. She wants it in my will. Haha. I want a aluminum skid plate but other than that she’s been great. I eventually want a locker, but so far so good.
Caper
Look on eBay, skids come up cheap sometimes...

Reactions: Caper and sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I’m pretty sure I was behind you in second place for that ride, isn’t that correct? @Hondasxs

@joeymt33 I did have the pleasure to run with you and @CumminsPusher at RRB for a night ride and it was an experience I will never forget. To run like that I either have to leave everyone behind or ride by myself.:cool:

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@joeymt33 I did have the pleasure to run with you and @CumminsPusher at RRB for a night ride and it was an experience I will never forget. To run like that I either have to leave everyone behind or ride by myself.:cool:

I hope we can do that again one day.

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha. Bummer I live in Canada, or bummer everything is expensive. Haha kidding. I will keep an eye out on eBay though. Thanks
Caper
Definitely being expensive... I know zero about Canada... I saw a few hunting shows filmed there... LoL

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I believe it was the first night we arrived, we unloaded and were off like bats out of hell;) don’t think you had arrived yet! Didn’t get to run with Richard like that, but I did follow him through some technical stuff with a broken drive axle and assisted him when his bolt fell out of his upper a arm.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks for the invite... but just ride with Richard leading and you’re always cruise’n quick!
I ask yall old f***ers all the time if my pace is ok.
I do tend to cruse fast. I like it.

And. I wouldn't have snapped the arm bolt if yall hadn't told me I wouldn't make it. I made it b****es.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

And. I wouldn't have snapped the arm bolt if yall hadn't told me I wouldn't make it. I made it b****es.
Where the hell are those videos from that nighto_O You didn’t delete them did you?

Reactions: Ragnar406 and sharp
J

JTW

Firstly.. you’re older than I!

Second.. you don’t hear me complain nor will you ever! I like it... I’m just stating you move on with s*** when riding! It’s not a bad thing at all!

Thirdly... f***ER!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
3A92EFBA AABD 4CCE B2FB E37B5A40FE79
Definitely being expensive... I know zero about Canada... I saw a few hunting shows filmed there... LoL
I’m in Alberta hunting right now. Going to a huge ranch Friday. But this guy was on my camera last year in Cape Breton. All good. It was on video and I paused it on my computer and took a picture on my phone so it’s. It the best quality. But you can get the jist.
Caper

Reactions: sharp and William

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!