Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey, I like you all and want you to make it home each time you ride. I don’t wear one either, but we should.

That RZR wreck was bad and they were lucky with only a broken arm and stitches. I think they did have helmets though, but not sure.
Pioneer is too slow to need helmets;)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will agree on some of the drop offs that don’t have trees for a bit. They sometimes can make you nervous either way. I’m definitely not saying not to wear a helmet as I’ve been a huge advocate over the years especially on quad or dirt bike but I’m saying my choice in a Sxs based off what I’ve seen and how I drive I won’t wear one anytime soon.
That nasty wreck when we dug out that rock last year at RRB on the easy path would’ve been much worse with a helmet. All three of our necks felt pretty damn sore the next morning from the whiplash involved with that instantaneous stop, I would’ve hated having an extra 8poumds strapped to my dome. A nasty roll or flip I absolutely would’ve rather been wearing one
I thought you hit your noodle pretty good on the bike and now you have an unquenchable thirst! From the brain undamage it did

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I thought you hit your noodle pretty good on the bike and now you have an unquenchable thirst! From the brain undamage it did
My MX helmet has lots of scars. All of them did! Between that and the paint fumes is probably why I find comfort in my “thirst” lol

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My MX helmet has lots of scars. All of them did! Between that and the paint fumes is probably why I find comfort in my “thirst” lol

Fd1cfcc60c4073552bb120eb3b428d2f
Yup

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!