ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m sorry, I thought we were going to have a serious conversation. I’ll just concentrate my efforts on growing the forum here in this part of the country, and try and organize regional rides for folks that can’t make the main event.

I wasn’t insinuating move it. It isn’t broke but you can always improve and @JTW actually formed a well written coherent intelligent response. Had to have been @MrsJTW looking back.

I think RoyalBlue and the trail systems up there are great. They are so vast you don’t end up in a 50 machine caravan crawling all day. They are somewhat centrally located in the more densely populated eastern half of the US.

Regional rides or local rides are the best way to grow the sport/pastime/hobby keep it up the west coast takeover was fun to follow.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I called mulberry just now to see how big of a group they have ever accommodated and he said they had an event with 6,000 people this past weekend that all stayed. I would say they could handle our group. They have 10 cabins on property, 70 hook up RV sites and unlimited primitive. He did mention we could possibly require a permit from Arkansas game and fish depending on how we setup our actual riding. i explained a little bit of what we did in RRB and the guy said we probably would not require that which is a good thing for us! I'll PM the owners information so you have it.
How many miles of trails ? What are some of their rules and regulations ? I couldn't find much on their website. RRB is great and should stay at the top of the list for options but checking out other options should be discussed. I like new trails.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m sorry, I thought we were going to have a serious conversation. I’ll just concentrate my efforts on growing the forum here in this part of the country, and try and organize regional rides for folks that can’t make the main event.

I thought we were... I’m not the first person to recommend relocating the event. It was discussed by multiple before me. My point was there are definitely places that can handle 500+ people. I don’t know them all because I don’t know everywhere in the country. I made a phone call to find out if I was correct or if I was guessing. I relayed the information I received. Like I said back in my first post on this thread, it’s up to Richard what he wants to do. You do what you want to do Mark...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I thought we were... I’m not the first person to recommend relocating the event. It was discussed by multiple before me. My point was there are definitely places that can handle 500+ people. I don’t know them all because I don’t know everywhere in the country. I made a phone call to find out if I was correct or if I was guessing. I relayed the information I received. Like I said back in my first post on this thread, it’s up to Richard what he wants to do. You do what you want to do Mark...

I think he's already become one of those left coast wayward souls.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@Tigermark I figured if we had it in Arkansas you would have an excuse to make it back. We miss you and would even let you lead the group on the bunny trails...

I’m going to attend the main event next year wherever it’s held, and I’ll be right behind you on that first night ride!:p

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@Tigermark I figured if we had it in Arkansas you would have an excuse to make it back. We miss you and would even let you lead the group on the bunny trails... Emoji23

I wish you guys could make the Utah ride in September

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Tigermark I figured if we had it in Arkansas you would have an excuse to make it back. We miss you and would even let you lead the group on the bunny trails...

Not sure about the higher speed stuff but on the technical stuff last weekend he was doing good. We rode pretty hard and was right there.
Was never worried about tipping

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!