swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
For hatfield Its $50 for the year, which depending on your riding group could be cheaper or more expensive than RRB. you can camp at campsites which are everywhere and you can have a gun now. If you want to drink and not wear a helmet and have a fire then you can ride the outlaw trails... which are free to ride.
I have spoke with many folks about other riding areas and a lot have mentioned the Outlaw trails and camping areas as a good one

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have spoke with many folks about other riding areas and a lot have mentioned the Outlaw trails and camping areas as a good one

Outlaw trails are fun, they are maintained by locals though so can be hit or miss. the Hatfield trails are typically well maintaned and flow nicely. I enjoy both trail systems when riding there.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I love the outlaws, but you are just asking to get people lost. Even with a GPS system. There are several good POI's on the outlaws within range of Ashland.

I have to get down to mulberry and check it out.

True about the outlaws. Typically we just start riding and see where we end up. Have learned them better over the years and where to go, but can still be complicated. Hatfield are simple though.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love the outlaws, but you are just asking to get people lost. Even with a GPS system. There are several good POI's on the outlaws within range of Ashland.

Arkansas

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
For hatfield Its $50 for the year, which depending on your riding group could be cheaper or more expensive than RRB. you can camp at campsites which are everywhere and you can have a gun now. If you want to drink and not wear a helmet and have a fire then you can ride the outlaw trails... which are free to ride.
It cost me $200 last year for 4 of us but my 9 year old was only a passenger I’m not doing it again. Being local to the area I’ve rode on what are now considered outlaw trails my whole life and I know my way around pretty good... Bobtmaps has all the trails that you would ever want to be on.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Mullberry is alot of fun! And cheap to ride at only 3 bucks a day

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
True about the outlaws. Typically we just start riding and see where we end up. Have learned them better over the years and where to go, but can still be complicated. Hatfield are simple though.
Sometimes it’s all about the journey. Best thing to do whenever you get lost around here is head downhill till ya find hard top then is easy to figure out because there is so many different trail heads to get back in the woods and in these hollers there’s only one way in and one way out via hard top.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I called mulberry just now to see how big of a group they have ever accommodated and he said they had an event with 6,000 people this past weekend that all stayed. I would say they could handle our group. They have 10 cabins on property, 70 hook up RV sites and unlimited primitive. He did mention we could possibly require a permit from Arkansas game and fish depending on how we setup our actual riding. i explained a little bit of what we did in RRB and the guy said we probably would not require that which is a good thing for us! I'll PM the owners information so you have it.

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I called mulberry just now to see how big of a group they have ever accommodated and he said they had an event with 6,000 people this past weekend that all stayed. I would say they could handle our group. They have 10 cabins on property, 70 hook up RV sites and unlimited primitive. He did mention we could possibly require a permit from Arkansas game and fish depending on how we setup our actual riding. i explained a little bit of what we did in RRB and the guy said we probably would not require that which is a good thing for us! I'll PM the owners information so you have it.
bring it to razor back country. make it mid may. weekend after mothers day before it gets to hot or memorial day weekend. make it easier to do a true 2 day riding event.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ever heard the phrase “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”o_O

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ever heard the phrase “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”o_O

Not trying to “fix anything” it was mentioned so before it kept getting thrown around I wanted to see if it was even a viable option. Go back to your hippy things and go sit on the beach smoking some pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Not trying to “fix anything” it was mentioned so before it kept getting thrown around I wanted to see if it was even a viable option. Go back to your hippy things and go sit on the beach smoking some pot. Emoji23

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m sorry, I thought we were going to have a serious conversation. I’ll just concentrate my efforts on growing the forum here in this part of the country, and try and organize regional rides for folks that can’t make the main event.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!