Pink Tube under rear??

N

NickMaineNY

Oct 14, 2014
Maine
Hello Folks-
Im a newbie- not just to the Honda 500 Pioneer but to UTV's...
I made the jump after driving Honda 4-wheelers for 21 years...
It's been great with my three young daughters!!. This weekend my first full week at hunting camp I was loading the buggy onto my trailer and I noticed in the back that there was a small pink tube that is capped on the bottom end and a clamp on the top end.
The tube however was not attached to anything and I reattached it to a black nub that appeared to be where it goes.
Guys Im not a shop monkey and know little about machines. I am however, very good at using common sense to figure this stuff out! haha

What is this tube for??? (some kind off overflow?) and did I reattach this to the correct spot?

Thanks so much! I bought some frame caps on ebay and received this board's bumper stickers in the pkg!

Thanks again.
Nick

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Nick.
Excited to see new members coming aboard. Here we have collected a ton on info on both the 500 and 700.

As for your question. It is the air box drain tube. Should be a clip holding it on. I have a picture for you.
[album]1218[/album] [album]1219[/album]
Thanks for joining. Hope to see you around.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!