Pioneer 1000-5 Mud Flaps

KenBoPioneer1000-5

KenBoPioneer1000-5

Nov 11, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Morning Ladies and Gents,

I have a 2018 Pioneer 1000-5 base model which I tricked out to my specs. One thing I don’t have is a rear bumper. However, I wanted to know if anyone has utilized a rear bumper to attach mud flaps for the rear tires. I am looking to reduce mud spray when using a rear rack or pulling a trailer.These would only be used for hunting purposes and thus removable for trail rides. Has anyone put together something similar?

Thanks,
Ken

T

TPWA83

I have a 1000-3 and was wondering what people are doing to keep the mud down?

Reactions: ChadD
JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Morning Ladies and Gents,

I have a 2018 Pioneer 1000-5 base model which I tricked out to my specs. One thing I don’t have is a rear bumper. However, I wanted to know if anyone has utilized a rear bumper to attach mud flaps for the rear tires. I am looking to reduce mud spray when using a rear rack or pulling a trailer.These would only be used for hunting purposes and thus removable for trail rides. Has anyone put together something similar?

Thanks,
Ken
In the RV industry there is a product called Rock Tamer that uses your hitch drawbar as an attachment point. If you Google it maybe it will give you some fabrication ideas.

Reactions: Ohio4x4 and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!