P1000 Pioneer-1000-5 stereo setups

M

markbryant05

Nov 23, 2021
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have recently purchased a 21 1000-5. I am curious to what stereos everyone is installing. I dont want anything crazy. Just to be able to hear it driving around. I have been looking at a few overhead setups as I dont really care for the tower speaker looks. Would be nice to hear some feedback on what you got and what you would change if anything. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I highly recommend the swamp donkey system. I have one in my talon. I piecemealed many together in my P15K and I should have just bought the swamp donkey For it.

Your asking more questions and you havent posted any pics yet! Lol.
remember….
Pics Or It Dint Happen! ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Heres a pic of the Swamp Donkey In my Talon cab
F64787B9 6F9C 4EAC A3A0 475F54DDE367

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I highly recommend the swamp donkey system. I have one in my talon. I piecemealed many together in my P15K and I should have just bought the swamp donkey For it.

remember….
His rig is white, and he did post it ;)
His young daughter even rubbed her butt on it to make it theirs hahaha.
Have a good day

M

markbryant05

Nov 23, 2021
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5

remember….
Actually I have been looking at the swamp donkeys. I just havent heard any reviews yet. The pictures to be honest I have only 1 crappy picture. I bought it about 2 weeks ago. I have ordered full glass windshield, aluminum roof, HMF exhaust, and Hess custom tuning. I will get some pictures tonight when I get home. It was another guy on here that bought the white one with his daughter. But mine is identical.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
His rig is white, and he did post it ;)
His young daughter even rubbed her butt on it to make it theirs hahaha.
Have a good day
Negative! he just clarified that wasnt his. You got to click on the avitar and see the amount of post a person has and click on them to see if any pics? just before this one he had 2 post one was this stereo question and the other one was in question is just stating he bought one but no pics Lol. Got look at it all! I do thoroughly before stating #POIDH. Been wrong before but not often ;)
Its all in fun dont forget:)

The green Troll;)🥳

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Actually I have been looking at the swamp donkeys. I just havent heard any reviews yet. The pictures to be honest I have only 1 crappy picture. I bought it about 2 weeks ago. I have ordered full glass windshield, aluminum roof, HMF exhaust, and Hess custom tuning. I will get some pictures tonight when I get home. It was another guy on here that bought the white one with his daughter. But mine is identical.
Right on man! Your good! We knew u had one. Its kinda like PlayBoy, who wants read when get it! You just want to look at the pics!😜

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio and Coeus
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Negative! he just clarified that wasnt his. You got to click on the avitar and see the amount of post a person has and click on them to see if any pics? just before this one he had 2 post one was this stereo question and the other one was in question is just stating he bought one but no pics Lol. Got look at it all! I do thoroughly before stating #POIDH. Been wrong before but not often ;)
Its all in fun dont forget:)

The green Troll;)🥳
Trollin' trollin' trollin, keep those doggies trollin'!

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out SXS audio Doug is a good guy to work with and will treat you good

Reactions: JenElio and Lady01
bmcote

bmcote

Supporting Member
Mar 4, 2021
Colchester, CT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I actually returned the kemimoto one (twice) - the bluetooth would not turn on for me. I went with a Boss 26 inch unit (Amazon.com) instead, install was simple and got power hard-wired in. Install took about 30-40 minutes. I installed it on the mid roll cage bar facing down so both rows can hear it. Bluetooth connects easily and sound is nice and loud!

JV0Ho 6oQP6Q7cM0RdO 1A QTvQckcXS4WrmEUaCspxtw

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

remember….
What he said, I have the Donkey and am very happy with it. I did pay the extra $ for the light show speakers. Happy I got it!

M

markbryant05

Nov 23, 2021
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I ordered sidexsideaudio equipment it just got here. So I will be installing this wkd. Along with the hmf exhaust. I installed the hess tuning shifting is amazing over stock I definitely recommend tuning. I will be back on the audio though it sounds great just hooked to batteries outside.