Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
My hood sticker was finally delivered yesterday, geesh! I guess it's to be expected coming from China, but it only took four days to get across the pond, then sat in NY for two weeks. Would much rather have ordered it from US but couldn't find it anywhere else. Oh well, looks cool but I really hated peeling off that snake head, I liked that sticker.
Hood Sticker
Hood Sticker 2

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just an FYI...insured my machine today through Allstate. $212 a year and that was with $5k added for accessories. $100 deductibles and $5k in medical. $10k in comprehensive, which is property damage. Would only have been $130 without the accessories added. Have a safe and happy holiday everyone!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
These are pics taken today. Rode quad trails in Gladwin, tight but fun. Came across a couple of old bridges, this one was out but we crossed one that probably should have been blocked off too. Looked similar to this one but the siderails were gone so it was real narrow, came up on it quick and just held my line, we made it.
Newest front
Bridge

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
These are pics taken today. Rode quad trails in Gladwin, tight but fun. Came across a couple of old bridges, this one was out but we crossed one that probably should have been blocked off too. Looked similar to this one but the siderails were gone so it was real narrow, came up on it quick and just held my line, we made it.
View attachment 49945 View attachment 49947
Roger that! I see it now

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!