Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Had something odd happen on the ride this time. I was going through the gears pretty quick and basically just slapped the shifter for 5th. It went into 5th, and I kept accelerating, but the dash just had a - where the number should be. Didn't think to try to up shift again to see if that worked but it went to 4 when I down shifted. Faked out the dash but not the trans?
Here's another pic from the ride too.
Gladwin

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
o_Oo_O:D:D
Had something odd happen on the ride this time. I was going through the gears pretty quick and basically just slapped the shifter for 5th. It went into 5th, and I kept accelerating, but the dash just had a - where the number should be. Didn't think to try to up shift again to see if that worked but it went to 4 when I down shifted. Faked out the dash but not the trans?
View attachment 50045
Maybe the kanutant valve was out of wack! I use a Langstrum 7" gangly wrench to adjust thato_O:D

Reactions: sharp and trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 50045
I've had the - on . Mine a few times...
but not driving...when I started...cause I start
..in 2nd...went from L ...to -.....

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 50045
Those diamond plate accents are nice looking.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I'm getting that itch again to do something to this machine. I'm running out of ideas and accessories to put on this thing, cheap and easy ones anyway. Sent an email to SuperATV in regards to a discount on the EZ Steer eps, if they give me 10% off I'll order it. Still $540...DAMN!
Also just ordered Pro Armor 4 pt harnesses, didn't want to slip out of the seat crossing the Mackinaw Bridge. ;)
Amazon.com: Pro Armor Black 4-Point Harness with 2" Pads A114220: Automotive

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm getting that itch again to do something to this machine. I'm running out of ideas and accessories to put on this thing, cheap and easy ones anyway. Sent an email to SuperATV in regards to a discount on the EZ Steer eps, if they give me 10% off I'll order it. Still $540...DAMN!
Also just ordered Pro Armor 4 pt harnesses, didn't want to slip out of the seat crossing the Mackinaw Bridge. ;)
Amazon.com: Pro Armor Black 4-Point Harness with 2" Pads A114220: Automotive
Damn! That's steep! Hope they give u a discount! The pro armor you'll like. I could tell you liked it when we rode in mine. Good choice for the wife.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's how I sold her on the idea, ' it's an issue of safety'! Power steering will be to aid in plowing. ;)
Roger that! Great minds think alike! :cool: Rhonda was skeptical at first but when she found out her 100lb frame sits still that was it! She won't go back.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Roger that! Great minds think alike! :cool: Rhonda was skeptical at first but when she found out her 100lb frame sits still that was it! She won't go back.

I'll just have to wait until I get them to figure out where to attach the shoulder straps. 3 of the points could go to factory locations but the middle straps will have to be dealt with. I researched all of them out there and these looked the best built and they didn't seem suffocating on the rip ride. ;)

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'll just have to wait until I get them to figure out where to attach the shoulder straps. 3 of the points could go to factory locations but the middle straps will have to be dealt with. I researched all of them out there and these looked the best built and they didn't seem suffocating on the rip ride. ;)
You are right. The two bottom ones will go in the existing holes where the other 3 points went. The others however will be easy for you! They should strap to the bars right above your seat. There's are some threads on how to do it, but you can figure it out easy.

Reactions: sharp
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
You are right. The two bottom ones will go in the existing holes where the other 3 points went. The others however will be easy for you! They should strap to the bars right above your seat. There's are some threads on how to do it, but you can figure it out easy.

Don't have bars in the middle by headrests in the 500, they go down at an angle. Might bolt the uppers together behind seat, make it a 3 pt.
Gotta have them in my hand to know for sure.

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Don't have bars in the middle by headrests in the 500, they go down at an angle. Might bolt the uppers together behind seat, make it a 3 pt.
Ok my bad. If you look at my build, you'll see how I did mine. Sound like what your talking about. One things for sure, you won't regret doing it. :)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JACKAL posted this from his build the other night on how he installed 4 points in his 500.
P500 - Jackal's P500

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!