2. 1000-5
Reactions: JTW
RDRC

RDRC

Jul 31, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Bought this stuff at a True Value store in Florence. It is 3/16" thick, comes on a roll 4 ft wide and is sold by the foot. Don't know the brand but it is often used on the inside walls of horse trailers. Tough stuff.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks indeed very good, now I like his fenders more then mine :), although both functional , but the extra flexibility of this material makes me think to redo them so I can squeeze into 55" trail gates without ripping my plastic fenders.

Anyone else wants to improve fenders and may be make them expandable into wings ??? :) I think next project will be not modifying air/fuel intake to boost HP but weld some jet engines :) and wings , I think I will need jak9922 to help with shocks modification

This is concept picture to draw ideas :)

Citronds190129245sg6651

Reactions: JTW and ehart814
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Few more pics of RDRC of what mess he was dealing with prior fenders.

I had same issues right off with ITP wheel with 5+2 offset and wider tires.

IMG 0061 IMG 0078

RDRC

RDRC

Jul 31, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
This stuff will definitely not wilt in the heat. It takes some pressure to get it to flex. Can't be re-molded with heat. It will flex but I doubt that it could be ripped from the u-bolts attaching it to the frame.

J

JTW

This stuff will definitely not wilt in the heat. It takes some pressure to get it to flex. Can't be re-molded with heat. It will flex but I doubt that it could be ripped from the u-bolts attaching it to the frame.
Awesome..

advertisement
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
so @UTV-MudBusters do you have some prototypes ready to send me for real world testing yet?? ;)

UTV-MudBusters

UTV-MudBusters

Vendor
May 1, 2015
Hey guys! We're still working on the prototypes, but our goal is to have them ready for production by Halloween. We've had to contract a couple local companies to make brackets and spacers, so we're stuck until we take delivery of them. I really dig this machine and I'll be sad to see it leave when we're done with it!

C

Chooglin

Hey guys! We're still working on the prototypes, but our goal is to have them ready for production by Halloween. We've had to contract a couple local companies to make brackets and spacers, so we're stuck until we take delivery of them. I really dig this machine and I'll be sad to see it leave when we're done with it!
Thanks for the update , I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!