P500 Pioneer 500 glove box

hondabob64

hondabob64

Oct 22, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Took less than 5 minutes to install from start to finish.

12FDCBD3 8A26 44ED 9BA8 C54FD51028FB

C

Chooglin

I have been on vacation all week and have tried to answer anyone who has ask about purchasing a glove box. If I missed anyone , I am sorry. I am home now , so if you want to order one , just contact me!

Thanks

C

Chooglin

SOLD

Scratch and dent discount on a damaged glove box.

I had a box returned by USPS , do to a wrong shipping address. After receiving the box , there was one corner on the (bottom right) of the box that was damaged. I bent it back to shape and had it touched up at the powder coaters. It's not perfect but doesn't look bad. I will let it go for $110 and includes shipping.

20190216 171141

Last edited by a moderator:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's time for another bump , I need to sell some glove boxes so I can feed my family this week ;) :)
Just start a go fund me account if this doesn’t work, I’ll donate, hate to see kiddos going to bed hungry....:cool:

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!