BOX1

P500 Pioneer 500 glove box

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
How much are you charging for these glove boxes nowadays Choog? Say cost, plus shipping to AZ. Also, are there any "options" I should be aware of? Thanks.

C

Chooglin

How much are you charging for these glove boxes nowadays Choog? Say cost, plus shipping to AZ. Also, are there any "options" I should be aware of? Thanks.
$130 and includes shipping. There are no options as far as the glove boxes go.

NOTE if your winch contactor is mounted on the oem tabs , you will need to move it !

Reactions: SouthwestORV
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
$130 and includes shipping. There are no options as far as the glove boxes go.

NOTE if your winch contactor is mounted on the oem tabs , you will need to move it !
Thank you, one more question: does your glovebox rattle or squeak?
Note: I have a personal pet peeve in life...I HATE rattles and squeaks. I'm forever on a mission to make them go away. Does the door latch in such a way that this is a non-issue?

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Note: I have a personal pet peeve in life...I HATE rattles and squeaks. I'm forever on a mission to make them go away. Does the door latch in such a way that this is a non-issue?
No rattles or squeaks that I am aware of. I have sold quite a few of these and nobody has ever mentioned a problem with rattles or squeaks.
The door is held closed with a 12 lb magnet.

Reactions: Mudder
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Are you kidding? Absolutely not!!!!! In fact it’s likely to eliminate rattles and squeaks. You’ll see what I mean. :D

Reactions: Mudder and Chooglin
C

Chooglin

They have even been tested under extreme conditions lol

Screenshot 2018 01 20 20 05 03

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Let's just get this out there right now, when the time comes, what address do I send the check to?

hondabob64

hondabob64

Oct 22, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Started a new thread on this , just so I have a thread to bump every now and then !

Anyone interested in purchasing one of these , just send me a Private message for payment info !

All boxes now come powder coated (textured flat black)

$130 U.S.A

$170 USD Canada

Includes shipping! !!!!!!

Thanks all !

Once again thanks to @jay_man81 for the install video !

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Is the box on your Christmas list.....:cool:
No, because I caved to peer pressure and bought a gorgeous Smith and Wesson revolver. But, the glove box IS a mod I intend to do, because at the very least I want to keep my registration/proof of insurance in the cab, at all times. And, it's just cool, especially the way it's the only thing left after a fire. :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
No, because I caved to peer pressure and bought a gorgeous Smith and Wesson revolver. But, the glove box IS a mod I intend to do, because at the very least I want to keep my registration/proof of insurance in the cab, at all times. And, it's just cool, especially the way it's the only thing left after a fire. :)
Lol, ok dude, sounds good. Damn peer pressure, it’s everywhere. :D

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Started a new thread on this , just so I have a thread to bump every now and then !

Anyone interested in purchasing one of these , just send me a Private message for payment info !

All boxes now come powder coated (textured flat black)

$130 U.S.A

$170 USD Canada

Includes shipping! !!!!!!

Thanks all !
IMG 20181226 090139299 BURST000 COVER TOP

Once again thanks to @jay_man81 for the install video !

Got one for Christmas.Thanks sister and brother-in-law..
Easy Install IMG 20181226 090146452

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!