alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Unexpectedly, I was given a full set of Polaris Ranger 900XP tires, so I installed them on my Pioneer. These tires are 25” tall and works well on the unit. I was, however, planning on buying some Bighorn 2.0 for the Pioneer, but free and $40 bucks later will run these for a little while and search for a deal on Bighorns. Also, I had ATV rear drop rack sitting around and had it modified, i.e., extended by 14” so the platform behind the cab is approximately 41” by 31” plus the 12” drop basket. Lastly, I have attached a picture of how/where the 700 Pioneer bumper mounted and as shown, it mounts correctly at the bottom, but I had to drill/mount it into the round frame pieces shown.
Pioneer 500A
P 500b
P500c

Last edited:
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
That rear rack is perfect for that P500 and theven bumper looks awesome on the pioneer also. Where did u get the rear rack from.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
That rear rack is perfect for that P500 and theven bumper looks awesome on the pioneer also. Where did u get the rear rack from.
I purchased one like this years ago, and notice on both side there are two bolts connecting the platform to the rear basket. So, I had some unbolt it and insert 1" square tubing, a 14" extension and added a mesh wire bottom, volia

Reactions: Dp5hunter
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
If wanted, I can send some up closer pictures of the rack if needed, just pm or can post here

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!