BOX1

P500 Pioneer 500 vs small SAND BOWL in the dunes (Video)

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
This little bowl was beautifully shaped, and tons of fun to play in. I love the sand dunes because I can make my own roller coaster...that and many other reasons. The little 2018 Pioneer 500 did just fine in the dunes. Not a "dune machine" but certainly capable of getting around and having fun.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This little bowl was beautifully shaped, and tons of fun to play in. I love the sand dunes because I can make my own roller coaster...that and many other reasons. The little 2018 Pioneer 500 did just fine in the dunes. Not a "dune machine" but certainly capable of getting around and having fun.
You’re just loving the new machine! Awesome to see, keep the videos coming

Reactions: SouthwestORV
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!