P700 Pioneer 700 with Can-Am Commander Shocks

Tim-1000 XT-R

Tim-1000 XT-R

Nov 2, 2018
Oakdale, MN
It’s definitely worth doing. The ride is a lot better. I got my shocks from a guy on the commander forum. Join it and go in the WTB for sale section and make a post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! I will do that. Put on 150 miles this weekend and am very sore. Not b****in though. Any day riding is better than not riding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing
Tim-1000 XT-R

Tim-1000 XT-R

Nov 2, 2018
Oakdale, MN
It’s definitely worth doing. The ride is a lot better. I got my shocks from a guy on the commander forum. Join it and go in the WTB for sale section and make a post.

Did you do the front and rear or just the front?

L

legos

Jun 22, 2019
birmingham, al
Ownership

1. 700-4
are you offering a steelsleeve prepressed into the 2056 bushing required for this mod?

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
You can press the ones out of your stock ones and press them into the commander shocks . It does ruin the stock shock though.

L

legos

Jun 22, 2019
birmingham, al
Ownership

1. 700-4
i thought there was someone on here stating they could press the sleeves into new bushings for a price...

L

legos

Jun 22, 2019
birmingham, al
Ownership

1. 700-4
Last edited:
Reactions: Tramguage1
DBD

DBD

Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
Let's put it this way I like him well enough that I pulled them from the other machine in serious hopes it would fit my thousand! Best thing you can do on it bar none. They have special valving towards the end that pretty much won't let them bottom out that makes the rig several times safer because of that I flipped my vehicle twice The first time was before fox shocks and that's the reason we got them in the second time I had the vehicle listed and I was going to sell it without them and found out the difference again. Way safer way smoother way everything!if it's the only option you can afford to do do it
Do you still have your old 700 fox shocks for sale?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
DBD

DBD

Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nessie's getting new legs! Can't wait to feel the difference.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!