Pioneer Owners in NC

obxguy2000

obxguy2000

Aug 24, 2015
Sanford North Carolina
Was wondering where are all the Pioneer owners are in NC? Also looking for recommendations of places to ride in or around NC?

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I'm near NC line. Spartanburg,SC I go to Lake houser atv park it's in NC great river//creek riding. and carolina adventure world in SC not far from NC,, haven't been to either is over a year tho. I mostly ride use my pioneer down at my hunt club.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Charlotte area for me. Not much riding here. Just private trails and around the farm.
I travel to Carolina Adventure World, Wv, or Tn when I get a weekend free.
Other then that. You have Brown Mtn., Uwharrie, Busco, and a few other places more east.

Love to make a trip to OBX on my Pioneer if I could find somewhere to ride!

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm in Apex. I hit Busco, Uhwarrie and a friends land in Fuquay.

Where in NC are you ?

obxguy2000

obxguy2000

Aug 24, 2015
Sanford North Carolina
Hi ncred02,
I live just southeast of Sanford in a little town called Olivia. So far just been riding on 8 acres across the road and 4 acres of the property I live on. I am hoping to go to play dirt mx park this Saturday. They have an atv/utv trail that's about 5 miles I believe. It's only about 5 minutes from my place. Hoping to check out Busco in a couple of weeks. How is that place? Someone was telling me that it is really easy to get a SxS stuck in the mud out there, so I was thinking I needed to wait until I get a wench or a buddy with a good tow rope.

Reactions: bobbyhill
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Stuck? Search my " screw work " thread and you'll see how stuck you can get. Definitely don't go without a winch or another ATV just in case.
It's in Goldsboro, about an hour and fifteen from my place. I prefer Uhwarrie. Busco on the weekends is a madhouse

obxguy2000

obxguy2000

Aug 24, 2015
Sanford North Carolina
I tried to find your post, but for some reason it would not open, but I will take your word! So how does your pioneer perform at Uhwarrie? Ever been to Cape Fear in Elizabethtown?

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I tried to find your post, but for some reason it would not open, but I will take your word! So how does your pioneer perform at Uhwarrie? Ever been to Cape Fear in Elizabethtown?

Stock at Uhwarrie has never been an issue. Only 1 trail I didnt attempt because I had the stock skid plate.
I have not been there with the SSS skid and the new tires. Might be going there next weekend. I have a wedding his weekend so its time to work out the liver.
If you mean Black Mountain trail, no I haven't gotten there yet. I think its a short trail 8 miles or so. Uhwarrie has 25+.
I plan to go to SpearHead in St Paul Va in October. I think theres 1000 ,iles of trails? Dont quote me on that memory is shot.
What was I talking about?

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
BTW if you are going to Busco during the week let me know

obxguy2000

obxguy2000

Aug 24, 2015
Sanford North Carolina
@ncred, the place in Elizabethtown is called Cape Fear ATV & MX Park. Says there are 30+ miles of trails there. I saw it on the way to White Lake the other weekend and then looked it up on rider planet.

I was able to open the link, thanks bobbyhill! Dang I would say ncred was beyond stuck. Are most places that muddy at Busco? In all the YouTube videos there is nothing but mud everywhere! No wonder you like going there during the week, it's because it takes you all weekend to clean it up,lol. I will definitely let you know when I plan to head out there. But it will definitely be after I get a winch.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
@ncred, the place in Elizabethtown is called Cape Fear ATV & MX Park. Says there are 30+ miles of trails there. I saw it on the way to White Lake the other weekend and then looked it up on rider planet.

I was able to open the link, thanks bobbyhill! Dang I would say ncred was beyond stuck. Are most places that muddy at Busco? In all the YouTube videos there is nothing but mud everywhere! No wonder you like going there during the week, it's because it takes you all weekend to clean it up,lol. I will definitely let you know when I plan to head out there. But it will definitely be after I get a winch.
I'll have to check that place out. Busco and Uhwarrie are completely different trails and setting. Uhwarrie is government owned so there's no drinking or craziness. Busco is littered with budlight cans.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
in Asheville with about 3 miles of fun trails on 18 acres.

Last edited:
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Raleigh here. Ride at my family farm in Henderson and busco sometimes. Not big into mud riding like i use to so dont do busco a lot except for its convenient. I go to WV when i can get a chance. Would like to try CAW but dang they are pricey.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Raleigh here. Ride at my family farm in Henderson and busco sometimes. Not big into mud riding like i use to so dont do busco a lot except for its convenient. I go to WV when i can get a chance. Would like to try CAW but dang they are pricey.
What's CAW?

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
carolina adventure world

Reactions: 100Acre

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!