Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Jamesgang

Jamesgang

Jan 29, 2017
Kitzmiller, Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice, can you give me all the dimensions of that? Is it set up for a receiver hitch?
It's set up to pin on the top of the front rack of an arctic cat atv. But it won't be hard to add a receiver tube to the bottom. I never even thought about that. That f**king a good idea. It won't take to much to turn that into a cool/ cargo holder off the back of the pioneer or the back of the mini condo.

I have a drawing of it at work. When I get time I will convert it to a PDF. file and post it.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder if he has to hit the weigh stations since he is commercial? @JACKAL do you know? Know that would be a tear on the cheek laugh to see that pull into a weigh station. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shouldn't. He's under 10k lb

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I wonder if he has to hit the weigh stations since he is commercial? @JACKAL do you know? Know that would be a tear on the cheek laugh to see that pull into a weigh station. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, exactly. I think he just picked it up from the manufacturer with that 1 ton, not clear if that's what he's bringing it here with.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's set up to pin on the top of the front rack of an arctic cat atv. But it won't be hard to add a receiver tube to the bottom. I never even thought about that. That f**king a good idea. It won't take to much to turn that into a cool/ cargo holder off the back of the pioneer or the back of the mini condo.

I have a drawing of it at work. When I get time I will convert it to a PDF. file and post it.
Ok, that's cool. How would I get it from you though? You're in Maryland.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Teardrop looks badass Monte! I wanna see more of that truck, you know I got a thing for that style Ford.
Oh I know, all we can see is the back of it. I can't believe that he picked it up from northern Cali this afternoon and he thinks he's going to have it here by noon tomorrow. Surely he's driving all night. I made sure that he has insurance!!!!!

Jamesgang

Jamesgang

Jan 29, 2017
Kitzmiller, Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, that's cool. How would I get it from you though? You're in Maryland.
I should be able to post it on here. Or I can e-mail it to you. You would just Need to print it out. You should be able to read it printed on 8 1/2 x 11 standard paper. I can also fax it if need be.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I should be able to post it on here. Or I can e-mail it to you. You would just Need to print it out. You should be able to read it printed on 8 1/2 x 11 standard paper. I can also fax it if need be.
Maybe I misunderstood you. I thought you wanted to sell it??

Jamesgang

Jamesgang

Jan 29, 2017
Kitzmiller, Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can also change the design to what would work for you. If you want to give me a sketch and some dimensions I could make it fit your needs. If I remeber you was going to put gas cans on it. What size of cans. Also what size receiver and if it is flush with the rear or back in under the bumper. How wide would you like it. Just need to make sure it don't cover the tail lights. Things like that.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I can also change the design to what would work for you. If you want to give me a sketch and some dimensions I could make it fit your needs. If I remeber you was going to put gas cans on it. What size of cans. Also what size receiver and if it is flush with the rear or back in under the bumper. How wide would you like it. Just need to make sure it don't cover the tail lights. Things like that.
I guess I'm misunderstanding what you're getting at. I had thought you already had something made that you thought would work for me that you were trying to peddle. I have a welder and can fab exactly what I want myself.

advertisement
Jamesgang

Jamesgang

Jan 29, 2017
Kitzmiller, Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe I misunderstood you. I thought you wanted to sell it??
I understand now. Sorry about that. Hell you can have it if there was some way to get it to you. I don't need it anymore. The atv I had it on is sold. Plus that would be cool to know a part of me was coming along for the ride. Lol

Jamesgang

Jamesgang

Jan 29, 2017
Kitzmiller, Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I'm misunderstanding what you're getting at. I had thought you already had something made that you thought would work for me that you were trying to peddle. I have a welder and can fab exactly what I want myself.
I'm a draft men by trade. I was offering the design drawing of the rack in the pic.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm a draft men by trade. I was offering the design drawing of the rack in the pic.
OH, I see. I appreciate that. I already designed exactly what I need, and will make it when I have my trailer here. Thank you.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well he made it out of northern Cali, but pounded by heavy rains he had to stop and has informed me that he'll be much later!

IMG 0149

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Alum. Would be the best way to go. That is if you can weld alum. You could also bolt it depending on if you made it out of angle or flat bar.
Yeah agreed, though I can't weld aluminum. But I believe that I can make what I need minimalist but sufficient to carry what I need using small thin wall square steel, and keep it at 40 lbs.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Better safe than smoke your brand new camper
Indubitably. You should have seen my response to him when he texted me the message with that pic. That's a good straight on side shot for UTV Creative Graphics to get an idea of graphics for.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!