Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Driver messaged me that he'd be in late, wanted to know what time I go to bed, lol. I told him no, were not exchanging late in the dark, I want to have a good look over the Osprey first. I told him to get a room on the intestate exit and I'd meet him there in the morning.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Driver messaged me that he'd be in late, wanted to know what time I go to bed, lol. I told him no, were not exchanging late in the dark, I want to have a good look over the Osprey first. I told him to get a room on the intestate exit and I'd meet him there in the morning.

Kind of a mean move but that's very smart. When will you be able to hook it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Kind of a mean move but that's very smart. When will you be able to hook it up

Mean?????? I've got to inspect it. And I have a security code to exchange with him for the Osprey. The manufacturer has already charged me for the shipping, he provided me with a security code which I present to the driver after I am satisfied that he delivered it to me in good shape. He has to have that code in order to be paid. I have an apartment above my office in the historic down town district of Las Vegas. It's not a very convenient place for him to pull up to and unhook a trailer at. I can't leave it overnight on the street unsecured. When I take possession of it, I'm going to tow it straight out to my property. It makes complete sense to do it in the morning in the large parking lot of his hotel. I told him to message me which one he ends up at tonight and I'll meet him there at 7:30 in the morning. I'm not sure what you mean hook it up?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I get that. Sucks for him but it's very smart to look it over

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I get that. Sucks for him but it's very smart to look it over

Right, but I'm not even sure it sucks for him, given where he's at now, it's going to be between 10-12:00 tonight before he arrives. Even if he was able to drop it off to me then, after driving sense 6:30 this morning, what would he be doing anyway. Getting a room before heading on. He already agreed with me that my idea is good and is fine with meeting me at 7:30 am. So it's all good.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I bet he slept in your new trailer:rolleyes:
Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a terrible comment. :D The manufacturer asked me if I wanted the new memory foam mattress unpackaged and unrolled out in it and I said no. If it's been opened and unrolled he'll owe me a new one. Besides, I received the keys along with the title in the mail today. And the pic he sent this morning looks like it's in a hotel parking lot.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a terrible comment. :D The manufacturer asked me if I wanted the new memory foam mattress unpackaged and unrolled out in it and I said no. If it's been opened and unrolled he'll owe me a new one. Besides, I received the keys along with the title in the mail today. And the pic he sent this morning looks like it's in a hotel parking lot.
Lmfao!!!!! Remember to take pictures if there is evidence of use! Lol, But for the record I hope he doesn't do that to you just to get back at you for making him wait! Not sure how I would feel if it happened to me, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!;)

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lmfao!!!!! Remember to take pictures if there is evidence of use! Lol, But for the record I hope he doesn't do that to you just to get back at you for making him wait! Not sure how I would feel if it happened to me, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!;)
Wow, y'all think I'm doing him wrong?? Do you really think I should have to come out on the street down town in my robe and slippers at midnight and deal with this?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Wow, y'all think I'm doing him wrong?? Do you really think I should have to come out on the street down town in my robe and slippers at midnight and deal with this?
No, just messing with you! He knows an inspection is necessary and for him to put you in that position was unprofessional! Stand your ground! :D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Not at all. If he was delivering to a business they wouldn't be accommodating at all. It needs to be inspected.
I was going to say I hope he didn't pick up some extra loving for himself with the delivery money on the way but I don't want you to think about that so I'm not going to bring it up.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
This is the back and forth texts between the Driver and I, I think you guys are more upset than he!

The driver:
It might be late - I stopped about 7 hrs last night and in CA have to drive 55. How late will you be up?

Me:
Until 10:00. But I don't really want to take delivery late like that. There's hotels along the highway, I could meet you at one in the morning if you'd like?

The Driver
Yea let's do that - I just don't wanna drive too fast and bounce it all over the road. I'll just get a room in LV and will text you where I'm staying and meet in the am - what time can you get there in the morning?

Me:
Sounds good. 7:30-8:00 work for you, or do you want me to come later?

The Driver:
7:30 is perfect thanks for your patience - appreciate it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not at all. If he was delivering to a business they wouldn't be accommodating at all. It needs to be inspected.
I was going to say I hope he didn't pick up some extra loving for himself with the delivery money on the way but I don't want you to think about that so I'm not going to bring it up.

Lmao, you just did. Did you miss the part that I have to give him a security code before his money is released to him?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is the back and forth texts between the Driver and I, I think you guys are more upset than he!

The driver:
It might be late - I stopped about 7 hrs last night and in CA have to drive 55. How late will you be up?

Me:
Until 10:00. But I don't really want to take delivery late like that. There's hotels along the highway, I could meet you at one in the morning if you'd like?

The Driver
Yea let's do that - I just don't wanna drive too fast and bounce it all over the road. I'll just get a room in LV and will text you where I'm staying and meet in the am - what time can you get there in the morning?

Me:
Sounds good. 7:30-8:00 work for you, or do you want me to come later?

The Driver:
7:30 is perfect thanks for your patience - appreciate it.

Monte seriously I know Eltobgi is messing with you same as me a bit. We're excited for you!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lmao, you just did. Did you miss the part that I have to give him a security code before his money is released to him?

No I didn't miss it.

Reactions: Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I may have missed it but did you go through that uship or whatever that people bid on the delivery?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!