Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just received the stickers today men! I'll get some short shipping tubes and get them sent out this week. Pm me your address CP, if you want a couple also!

IMG 0178

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I ordered 2 dozen, Walter sent me 3 dozen and 35 arrived. Not too bad. I guess CP doesn't want any so I'll get yours and Dp5's in the mail today.

Really??? Of course I do! I've been impatiently wondering if I got one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks Monty, I'll be getting home Friday. Bot this time I'll only get 3 weeks at home. Trying to work in some time of for the takeover. ;)
You're quite welcome. What good timing, looks like you and your stickers will arrive on the same day! Btw, once you install these stickers on the Avenger, there will be no backing out of this expedition, none!!!!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
You're quite welcome. What good timing, looks like you and your stickers will arrive on the same day! Btw, once you install these stickers on the Avenger, there will be no backing out of this expedition, none!!!!
Amen brother I'll be there not only for this first one bot for the rest that will be coming in the future as well. ;):cool:

Reactions: moparornocar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey mopar, I guess you should find out who all is going to fall in with the AGT for a day or a weekend tag along as we pass through or near their neck of the woods, and see if they want AGT stickers. ;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Hey mopar, I guess you should find out who all is going to fall in with the AGT for a day or a weekend tag along as we pass through or near their neck of the woods, and see if they want AGT stickers. ;)
I'll be waiting in Idaho to help you cross the finish line. ;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!