Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Somebody once mentioned a smallish list of tools/gear/parts that might come in handy in a particular bind, but might never be used and thus be an unnecessary burden in weight and space but instead of each driver carrying it all, splitting it up. I don't recall what those items were but it seems like it was things like a No. 2 Round Point D handle shovel, tie rod, machete, etc. perhaps we should establish such a list and then agree on who carries what???? Just something to think about.
Sounds good buddy

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm thinking real hard about ditching the trailer idea all together and just getting a cargo rack. I've found a tent cot that I really like and will fit in the bed of the pioneer nice and snug. Thoughts guys?

advertisement
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm thinking real hard about ditching the trailer idea all together and just getting a cargo rack. I've found a tent cot that I really like and will fit in the bed of the pioneer nice and snug. Thoughts guys?
l think something on this order would be the way to go,only weighs about 300# 00X0X 2dVTc9JOSlk 1200x900 01212 fbAVZzqoQTT 600x450

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think there may be a change coming in the route. Upon a little research, there appears to be a massive at trail system in the black Hills if SD, I'd like to route through there, as it also provides passage into WY. Stay tuned for updates.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've actually been secretly pondering this. If I lived in the mountains where I could regularly ride and camp I would love the trailer. I just don't have a use in Iowa when I already own a 42ft toy hauler. I'm pondering designs for taking the bed off and building a cargo box. I spend a lot of time pondering lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've actually been secretly pondering this. If I lived in the mountains where I could regularly ride and camp I would love the trailer. I just don't have a use in Iowa when I already own a 42ft toy hauler. I'm pondering designs for taking the bed off and building a cargo box. I spend a lot of time pondering lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I got an idea on that.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Going to leave me out there alone pulling a trailer!!!!???

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!