Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I went to my local dmv today. Idaho has a real liberal policy over all and local counties and city's can modify the rules to suit their situation. That being said I will be making contact with a couple of state troopers and county law enforcement for further details. I picked up an off highway booklet that is pretty informative. Whoever wants one pm me your address and I'll send you a copy.
Thanks, I'll do that!

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks dude. I plan on a illuminated plate for sure. Where you have yours is the only real place I could put mine too. However I'm waiting to hear from SDDOT as to whether or not I'm allowed to put it on the cage where it's not blocked by the trailer. Joy, at Union County just emailed me a direct number of someone to ask at SDDOT, so I'll call them tomorrow. You have any issues with the wiring that close to the muffler?

None at all. The wire goes thru the back and out. The top very tight to the plastic cover. I double shrink wraps it for extra protection. The plate and light has been on there since December with no issues so far.

Reactions: moparornocar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
None at all. The wire goes thru the back and out. The top very tight to the plastic cover. I double shrink wraps it for extra protection. The plate and light has been on there since December with no issues so far.
Great, thank you!

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jpegat
M1 EVIL
  • Developed using a special long-lasting compound for ultra wear protection
  • Available in either 6- or 8-ply radial casing for a smooth, yet tough tire
  • DOT approved for on- and off-road use
  • 1" deep tread design makes this tire an unbeatable choice for use in the woods or recreational terrain

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 51961
M1 EVIL
  • Developed using a special long-lasting compound for ultra wear protection
  • Available in either 6- or 8-ply radial casing for a smooth, yet tough tire
  • DOT approved for on- and off-road use
  • 1" deep tread design makes this tire an unbeatable choice for use in the woods or recreational terrain
Nice. Are they nice and quiet on road?

advertisement