Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll do some inquiring tomorrow. If any of the other "core" riders are in need of tires still too let me know. I can see if i can line up a discount on sets or possibly even better than discounts...no guarantees yet, but i can make some calls.
I really appreciate it shade, majorly cool of you!

Reactions: Delton
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Delton @moparornocar I've been on a ton of MC rides in my years and it's always a better time when there is less planning and more off the cuff riding. GPS, maps and a pocket full of money are all you need. Pull off the side of the road look at the map and say, "We are going this way!", then head off that way and enjoy the ride...:cool:

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton @moparornocar I've been on a ton of MC rides in my years and it's always a better time when there is less planning and more off the cuff riding. GPS, maps and a pocket full of money are all you need. Pull off the side of the road look at the map and say, "We are going this way!", then head off that way and enjoy the ride...:cool:
Likewise but on 4 wheels. Could not agree more doc

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This man is speaking my language

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This man is speaking my language

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well, sorry to say guys. The trip planning has been released from my command. Looks like every route has been planned to include turn by turn directions including pit stops at county sheriff's office and weigh stations to make sure we are 110% legal and not exceeding the gvwr of our Pioneers. As per request I'll be passing out paper log books at the starting line. No Cheating!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, sorry to say guys. The trip planning has been released from my command. Looks like every route has been planned to include turn by turn directions including pit stops at county sheriff's office and weigh stations to make sure we are 110% legal and not exceeding the gvwr of our Pioneers. As per request I'll be passing out paper log books at the starting line. No Cheating!
I can see a separate group forming.

advertisement