Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So, FWIW, there's two highways in Wyoming that even our licensed SXS's won't be allowed on. If we plan our route we can avoid them. If we go seat of the pants, we may run into trouble.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Something to be said for a good ole fashioned pissed off redneck too. How the heck did we get on this? We ridin boys! I apologize if term "redneck" offended any of my southern friends. But being my friend means you will be taking it up with me personally. I welcome a manly response. June can't get here fast enough. Cause I hates me some cold weather. Except at Mary's ridge. It's snake free in wintertime.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Something to be said for a good ole fashioned pissed off redneck too. How the heck did we get on this? We ridin boys! I apologize if term "redneck" offended any of my southern friends. But being my friend means you will be taking it up with me personally. I welcome a manly response. June can't get here fast enough. Cause I hates me some cold weather. Except at Mary's ridge. It's snake free in wintertime.
Yee Yee buddy!

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No manly responses here my friend. Oh, and Mary's Ridge cold weather coming.;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@Montecresto
Are you dead set that it has to be at the rear of the vehicle?
Any reason you can't attach it to the rear bar of the ROPS with some conduit clamps? ( McMaster-Carr )
I am waiting for my title to be sent to my local title bureau, then change the body classification and put car plates on mine using the clamps from McMaster. As dumb as it sounds, when mine was inspected, the paperwork made no mention of the license plate being illuminated at dark.
I currently have my little plate attached to my tailgate using the plastic push pins. I am a -5 not a -3 though.
For some reason I didn't have to get inspected. They accepted a notarized affidavit that I had installed all the necessary Street legal/safety equipment. Hoping to hear back from SD DOT today about placing the plate on the ROPS cage.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I believe these are actually made by Cooper. @monte and MOPAR. 10a304fa4b01687ec6b537280e429bec4ae4d82c571a012563799f5fbeff94e5

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!