Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This? Just passed one in international falls MN.

IMG 20170821 115223443

Reactions: Delton and drfubar
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This? Just passed one in international falls MN.

View attachment 52348
Bastard! My nearest one is over an hour away. Took me a long time to break that habit when I moved down here. They use super high milk fat cream for their coffee. It was easier to quit cigarettes after 20 years.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bastard! My nearest one is over an hour away. Took me a long time to break that habit when I moved down here. They use super high milk fat cream for their coffee. It was easier to quit cigarettes after 20 years.
It was funny I just happened to see it, I've never seen another one.

Reactions: Delton
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For what it's worth a few of Travis pastranas buddies are doing a trip on Polaris razors from the coast of South Carolina to the California coast. Led by redneck hubert. Last I saw they were in utah/ Idaho. If that redneck can do it I've got no worries about us making our trip.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

For what it's worth a few of Travis pastranas buddies are doing a trip on Polaris razors from the coast of South Carolina to the California coast. Led by redneck hubert. Last I saw they were in utah/ Idaho. If that redneck can do it I've got no worries about us making our trip.

Well they prolly have endorsements and the $$ to pay all the fines too! Lol

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You got a link of some sort?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

That's a very cool trail. Notable differences between TAT and PROTC,
TAT is a designated trail followed with the use of elaborate roll charts, GPS/maps refined over its 12 years of existence. No "flying by the seat of your pants".
And, it follows dirt roads, gravel roads, Jeep roads, forest roads, farm roads, dried creek beds, abandoned rail trams, encounters much mud, sand, snow and rocks and sees very little pavement or chance of engaging LEO's.

In 2012 I did the Oklahoma portion of it in my Polaris.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If your not carrie
That's a very cool trail. Notable differences between TAT and PROTC,
TAT is a designated trail followed with the use of elaborate roll charts, GPS/maps refined over its 12 years of existence. No "flying by the seat of your pants".
And, it follows dirt roads, gravel roads, Jeep roads, forest roads, farm roads, dried creek beds, abandoned rail trams, encounters much mud, sand, snow and rocks and sees very little pavement or chance of engaging LEO's.

In 2012 I did the Oklahoma portion of it in my Polaris.
If your not carrying illegal drugs why are you so paranoid about police?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!