Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Second smoke break, and watching some documentary on history Channel. It will fit through the door. Less than 60" wide so it will go through the door on its side.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Second smoke break, and watching some documentary on history Channel. It will fit through the door. Less than 60" wide so it will go through the door on its side.

View attachment 28031
Looks good so far Mopar. Can't wait to see you start on the upper

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you buddy. I need some zip ties now to finish the wiring and to repack the bearings. I'll do all that in the morning in the daylight. Then I'm going to take it for a test pull around the block and see how she does, then in the garage for the winter to build the shell.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you buddy. I need some zip ties now to finish the wiring and to repack the bearings. I'll do all that in the morning in the daylight. Then I'm going to take it for a test pull around the block and see how she does, then in the garage for the winter to build the shell.
That's funny about the test pull! The Pioneer absolutely won't know that's back there and won't show anything but after assembling the trailer I'd do the exact same thing lol

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's funny about the test pull! The Pioneer absolutely won't know that's back there and won't show anything but after assembling the trailer I'd do the exact same thing lol
Very true lol. I also want to get a visual for how monstrous it's going to look built behind the Pioneer. That will make my decision as to whether or not I cut a door off the back.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Are you thinking bearing buddies for the hubs ?

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I hereby dub thee official bartender of the ROTC!
Mopar I really like the name ROTC.
And done... For today. Threw the mattress on there just to simulate the amount of space I'll have. I'm pretty happy but still on the fence about cutting out a foot in the rear.

View attachment 28041 View attachment 28042
Got thinking about that section your talking about cutting in the rear. Rather then loosing it how cutting a v in the corners and re welding it at an upwards angle.put a couple cross braces to the box and lay down a plastic or plywood sheet across it. Then finish off like you were planning. It would still give you clearance in the trails and give you an area to work off of carry extra cargo or even an area to cook or even a table eat from.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mopar I really like the name ROTC.

Got thinking about that section your talking about cutting in the rear. Rather then loosing it how cutting a v in the corners and re welding it at an upwards angle.put a couple cross braces to the box and lay down a plastic or plywood sheet across it. Then finish off like you were planning. It would still give you clearance in the trails and give you an area to work off of carry extra cargo or even an area to cook or even a table eat from.
Now that's a neat idea. Then it would look like one of those Jeep trailers they run around Moab with.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you get one while 1 year original one is in place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but the original warranty and the extended warranty must over lap a least one day before the original expires. There is a thread on the forum about warranties. If someone finds it, post a link so this thread doesn't get hijacked. Lol

advertisement