Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking thru the past post,584,591,613 in particular it looks like the 500 might not be a good fit for this trip,which I have to deep down in inside agree,so therefore I am withdrawing from this trip of a lifetime,I hope there are no hard feelings,there are none here at all ,I just don't want to feel I have to go out and buy a bigger machine than what I need at this time,Thanks mopar for giving me the opportunity to participate but I won't be making the ride,I consider you all good friends and will be watching your ride and post closely
Thanks again,
Iowaguy
Well I'm not gonna click like on it, but I feel that you are probably right, if you decide to change your mind or upgrade in the next year and change just let me know. You are more than welcome.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I'm not gonna click like on it, but I feel that you are probably right, if you decide to change your mind or upgrade in the next year and change just let me know. You are more than welcome.
Gotta like a guy that knows his limits. I'm sure it sucks for him to back out of this.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looking thru the past post,584,591,613 in particular it looks like the 500 might not be a good fit for this trip,which I have to deep down in inside agree,so therefore I am withdrawing from this trip of a lifetime,I hope there are no hard feelings,there are none here at all ,I just don't want to feel I have to go out and buy a bigger machine than what I need at this time,Thanks mopar for giving me the opportunity to participate but I won't be making the ride,I consider you all good friends and will be watching your ride and post closely
Thanks again,
Iowaguy

Damn Iowa that sucks but can understand your reservations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks again,
Iowaguy
Iowa, is there a way you can see yourself moving up to a 700 or 1000? Sure would like to see you join us. If it was up to me I'd just say that we'd move along at 25 mph.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm a little surprised that on a forum with hundreds, maybe thousands of members, there's difficulty filling a crew of 5 riders for such an epic adventure!!!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a little surprised that on a forum with hundreds, maybe thousands of members, there's difficulty filling a crew of 5 riders for such an epic adventure!!!
Not a lot of people that can put the time or money into something like this. I understand how it can be overwhelming, and it should be. This is something that will test every one of you.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think as it gets a little closer there will be an over flowing amount of people. It's an undertaking for sure but really is something to tell the grandchildren some day. Particularly is the time off and money factor. But people like adventure. I was skeptical myself but There is a lot of correct thought going in and I suspect it to be fairly problem free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm pretty sure Monte and dp5hunter are 100% committed, but to restate my previous stance, @CumminsPusher whether I'm in a line if 20 or a line of 1, I'll be there brother!

Im as excited as you I f***ing promise. Not enough smiley emojis sometimes buddy. I don't mean to get all weird but it's a very cool thing and much appreciated. It'll be family rolling in. I do think you all will enjoy the chance at something like this but we'll be blessed to have you and any of the welcoming committee here. None of us will forget this no matter what happens. Our rigs will be fueled up ready for anything that's needed.i just want everyone to take it easy and rest along the way be safe but I know You have that under control. Goodnight guys.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not a lot of people that can put the time or money into something like this. I understand how it can be overwhelming, and it should be. This is something that will test every one of you.
Yeah, you're probably right about that. There has to be a little bit of crazy I suppose to do something like this. But it so floats my boat, and I'm so very determined and excited to do it that I'm in, no matter what it cost, or what it takes. I appreciate that not everybody has the drive or means to do it. But I'm making every sacrifice and effort that it takes to do this, and I will be amongst the men (and woman/women) that make this expedition no matter what. Thank you mopar for conceiving and planning this exiting trip!

advertisement