Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Ok Guys. I've been thinking, I need another woman on the trail. Monte can't be the only guy with tail in tow on this trip!

I need another woman!! Make it happen.
Sacagawea I'm defenetly working on that bot u just have no idea how hard it is to find a woman that is willing to rough it for that long. o_O

Sacagawea

Sacagawea

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2016
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Sacagawea I'm defenetly working on that bot u just have no idea how hard it is to find a woman that is willing to rough it for that long. o_O
Give me her number. I will call her. We will have a blast and the discomfort of it all will be totally outweighed by the frickin thrill of it all. I've already come to the reality that I have to figure out how to do lady things with men around. I'll work around it. I will tell myself I have brothers around, no big deal. Lol.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Give me her number. I will call her. We will have a blast and the discomfort of it all will be totally outweighed by the frickin thrill of it all. I've already come to the reality that I have to figure out how to do lady things with men around. I'll work around it. I will tell myself I have brothers around, no big deal. Lol.
The thing is that I'm a single parent and my only afer is with my kids when I'm home, so what I was getting at is that I'm looking for someone for the ride of the female persuasion. 90% of my time is with them and that leaves very little time to find someone with your aptitude. They are few and far between. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The thing is that I'm a single parent and my only afer is with my kids when I'm home, so what I was getting at is that I'm looking for someone for the ride of the female persuasion. 90% of my time is with them and that leaves very little time to find someone with your aptitude. They are few and far between. ;)

And that right there is why I respect you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sacagawea

Sacagawea

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2016
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
It's totally cool you are a good dad. One day the right person will come along. Kick all the asshole b****es to the side. Don't feel bad you are waiting for the right one. It will happen. I'll make you a cocktail on the trail. A good cocktail fixes everything.

advertisement
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
It's totally cool you are a good dad. One day the right person will come along. Kick all the asshole b****es to the side. Don't feel bad you are waiting for the right one. It will happen. I'll make you a cocktail on the trail. A good cocktail fixes everything.
Amen sista. You will get a hug and a kiss from me for that coktail;):)

advertisement